Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Here's a place we can talk about our favorite products and share. What can you not live without? Hopefully we can all take from each others suggestions!

Here are a couple things I use all of the time:

MAC Select Cover Up: A dab goes a long way! Great for covering blemishes and lasts FOREVER.

Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor #556:
I put this on pretty much everyday when I'm just being casual. It's a mauve color that simply looks like a healthy natural lipcolor with one thin coat. It stays on all day unless you eat something greasy. It comes with a balm stick too which isn't ueber glossy so your boyfriend will kiss you without being grossed out from stickiness!

Cover Girl Lash Exact in very black.
You can apply just one coat and get a natural lash or apply several coats to get big butterfly lashes without looking like spider legs. I usually apply two or three coats. Only thing is I love it so much I go through it quicker! Guess it's a good thing because it makes me buy new mascara more often since you are supposed to change mascaras every three months to prevent bacteria from spreading in your wand.

What's in your kit?

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have to agree with you on the MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. It's perfect to do a fabulous cat-eye line, it stays on forever long, and you only need to use a tiny bit at a time, so one pot can last you for ages.

also i have to add, for mascara, you can't beat DiorShow. a little pricey, but amazing.
and another must have is MAC shadow in Naked Lunch. It's a slightly irridescent nude color, which is perfect for day, and then add some killer liner to go right into a night out.
and i'm addicted to Burts Bees lip balm. <3

and for hair - Rusk thickr thickening spray really gives fine hair a big boost.

Frankie Von Dahl said:
Nars Blush in Outlaw& Laguna Beach
MAC & Urban Decay Eye shadows
MAC Fluidline eyeliner in Blacktrack
Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara
Benefit Boing cover up
MAC Lipliner
Nars Gloss

I'm a make-up junkie
oooh!

-CoverGirl Aqua Smooth Foundation in Ivory, always something I come back to because it covers so well and is opaque enough to cover red spots and blemishes without caking up and looking super heavy. It's a creme foundation which I've found covers better than a liquid and is less likely to clog my pores.
-NYC translucent loose powder
-Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara in Very Black or L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara in Black
-Revlon Lip color in Plum Baby or Plumilicious (for my everyday wear)
-CoverGirl tinted moisturizer in very fair (can't find it many places anymore, and I need a good tinted non-comedegenic moisturizer, that's the only kind that won't break me out AND covers imperfections some)
Far as hair products go:

If I need a frozen hairstyle that won't budge for heavy duty wear (like in high humidity): Aussie's Freeze Spray in Maximum hold
Day to day use: Dove Hairspray in Extra Hold...blue cap. Smells great and brushes out easy without any of that yucky dandruffy residue.
For setting my hair in pin curls, perm rods or rollers: Vigorol Wrap 'N Set Designing Mousse, also smells great and works wonders for keeping a style since my hair does not like holding style.

Dove Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner...every other shampoo and conditioner combination I've tried has weighed my hair down, I've alot of hair but it is fine in texture and gets oily easy and this combo has been the best for my hair without it feeling overwashed or weighing it down. Another great smelling set of products.

Nars creme blush in Cactus Flower and Taos, the two brightest colors available. Orange red and a bright shimmery rose color. I use it for eyes too. Gorgeous color, lasts all day or all night!

Bare Escentuals mineral powder foundation. It gives me a glow, and does not irritate my skin ever. 

Bare Escentuals primer.

Bobbi Brown Brow kit.

Prestige Eyeliner in Black Brown for everyday and brows on the go. Great texture and been using this liner For YEARS, never irritates either. I have skin sensitivites and allergies so when it comes to drugstore brands esp. I feel lucky when it all works out! 

Mac and Revlon Colorstay are my go tos for lipsticks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service