Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I find it interesting to look at celebs tats.. some of them have really good work. I have been obsessed with nightmare before christmas since I was a child so I was drawn to Pete Wentz's tattoos. I also like Pixie's from LA INK. Plus Travis Barker. His ink looks meshed together from farther away but up close they are pretty cool.

Which celebs ink do you like?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE Mke Ness' tats (ok im biased) as well as Nick 13's. Totally HOT!!!
Well Travis was in a bad airplane accident so half of his tattoos are burned off... sad. :(
Ladies ladies, post pics! =)

I totally dig megan fox, and her ink...
Oh I know.. But his ink was still pretty damn awesome.
I'm very glad that him and DJ AM survived. He may have burned tattoos but thankfully he is alive.

UltimateFetish said:
Well Travis was in a bad airplane accident so half of his tattoos are burned off... sad. :(
I like Pixie's ink too. And Sabina Kelley has some nice ink!

I've always had a soft spot for Angelina Jolie's tattooing...I rather like how's she altered some of hers as well as her life has changed. I could be wrong, but I believe she used to have a tattoo of a window, referencing her wish to always be out in the world, but then she had it lasered off as she's always really living life now. I think stories like that are nifty...

I didn't know Megan Fox had a tattoo! It's beautiful too!
Megan Fox has like six million!!
Including one that with her stupid boyfriend's name! Not sure that was the brightest move in the world...

Karl Faust said:
I've always had a soft spot for Angelina Jolie's tattooing...I rather like how's she altered some of hers as well as her life has changed. I could be wrong, but I believe she used to have a tattoo of a window, referencing her wish to always be out in the world, but then she had it lasered off as she's always really living life now. I think stories like that are nifty...

Really? Weird....do they get made over with foundation? Or strategically placed?
I adore the tattoo Rachel Evan Wood has on her thigh...

Dee Von K said:
Megan Fox has like six million!!
Including one that with her stupid boyfriend's name! Not sure that was the brightest move in the world...

Karl Faust said:

pixies are cool!! care bears right?

bernie dexter's cherries are good too,
i like cherry dollface's tattoos on her arms!!
That was going to be my comment as well. Cherry Dollface definitely has my favorite tattoos on any celeb I've seen so far. I also think Micheline (pinup/ANTM) has some pretty rad ones.

Soda Shop Sue said:

Cherry Dollface has made me want to get leopard print sooo many times :)

Rebel Belle said:
That was going to be my comment as well. Cherry Dollface definitely has my favorite tattoos on any celeb I've seen so far. I also think Micheline (pinup/ANTM) has some pretty rad ones.

Soda Shop Sue said:

Also I LOVE Gigi Marie's (Julie Bolene) side tattoos. Her side tattoos make me swoon. Especially in this photo by Robert Alvarado

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service