Advertise on PinupLifestyle
My favorite lowbrow artist is probably Coop. I want to get a tattoo of one of his girls. I really like the Bride of Frankenstein and female Creature from the Black Lagoon. He is so awesome!

Views: 1549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really love Olivia and Vargas!!

Olivia:

Not Olivia but I still like it:

Vargas:

I also really like Tony Ciavarro. He has a really bright and colorful style. I love anything he does. I'm a big fan!

I also love Nouar. Her art is so beautiful. It has a very vintage feel.

I am a huge Oliva fan, she does beautiful work. Another of my favorite artists is Joe Capobianco. He is amazing, and dives into art of all forms - from painting, airbrushing to tattooing. His picture "Wedding Night is one of my all time favorite pieces...I am actually thinking of making it a back piece.

That is my boyfriends cell phone wallpaper! It's a beautiful piece!

Betty Red said:
I am a huge Oliva fan, she does beautiful work. Another of my favorite artists is Joe Capobianco. He is amazing, and dives into art of all forms - from painting, airbrushing to tattooing. His picture "Wedding Night is one of my all time favorite pieces...I am actually thinking of making it a back piece.

I'm absolutely obsessed with Tyson Mcadoo's art!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the shoes in the last photo!

Seanna Miriah said:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Those are great!! You should check out Andrea Young. She has a similar style, and is amazingly talented!

Seanna Miriah said:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ed "Big Daddy" Roth is a legend. His work is amazing!

gil elvgren clasics and olivia for the modern pin up.
i also like lost fish, but thats not really pin up, just pretty girls that are more gothic/punk. i like him and ray ceasar but they both are strange characters.
Olivia is my absolute favorite, her work is amazing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service