Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Does anyone know of a site that will teach different ways to do make up?

I have never been one thats good with make up and would like to learn more ways to do it. I see so many different ways women will do their make-up especially with pin up but have no idea how to get that look or how they do it.

I would really appreciate it :)

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.sephora.com has great demos but a lot of them are current makeup trend. however, as with anything, history repeats itself. it all starts with your skin, so whether you're doing pinup or MAC Fall 08 Runway trends, you'll still need good primer/foundation/blush so the demos are universal in that way.

check out the websites of companies who make false lashes, they usually have great tips on how to select the right lashes for your eye shape and desired effect.

this site is great because you can check out all the images and then practice and experiment. plus, don't be shy, if you see something you like, ask her!! people stop me all the time and want to know what brand eyeliner i use and exactly how many shades of pink and brown i use to get my shading.....if a girl has nice makeup, she probably loves it enough to chat it up with you!!
You could join the Makeup group and if you have a question someone will surely give you an answer.
awesome thank you!
like bea rock said..www.sephora.com is a good place to look. i just did a pinup shoot and christine colucci did my make up...and she did a FANTASTICALLY AWESOME job. she has her own makeup line you can check it out at www.makeupmafia.net
Check out youtube! There's lots of step by step videos on pretty much anything you want to learn how to do! It takes a bit of searching around, but it can be really helpful! There's lots of books available too, check out "Making Faces" by Kevin Aucoin, it's really great!
Have fun and play, it's the best way to learn!
XOXO
Thanks Lili! I'll do that!
*heads over to youtube*

Lili DeVil said:
Check out youtube! There's lots of step by step videos on pretty much anything you want to learn how to do! It takes a bit of searching around, but it can be really helpful! There's lots of books available too, check out "Making Faces" by Kevin Aucoin, it's really great!
XOXO
Monroe Misfit has awesome tutorials :-)
http://www.youtube.com/user/monroemisfitmakeup
I must say I love this youtuber she is brill :0) http://uk.youtube.com/user/panacea81
"The Cosmo Lounge" here on PL will have all that your heart desires from pros!

http://pinuplifestyle.com/group/cosmolounge
on youtube theres this girl that is amazing! type in queen of blending...her stuff is soooo awesome! i love her! n shes super nice...always makes things better!
We should start a YouTube channel for this, haha!
XoXoX

Lili DeVil said:
XOXO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service