Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just wanted to take a moment to say I LOVE STOCKINGS! I love coloured stockings, I love Cuban stockings and full fashioned stockings with seams and keyholes. I love the feeling of a garter against my legs holding my beloved stockings up. I love the swishing sounds of my stockings rubbing together when I walk. I can't stand stay-ups and pantyhose...blah!

Do tell your fetishes and passions...

XoXoX

Views: 2068

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes yes and YES. Cheers to the success of this thread. Not into bare feet, but yes to great legs in stockings and heels. Garters for sure.
Ahh.. I need to get me some real stockings and a garter! I LOVE how they look on other people, but I've never had nice ones myself.. It's number one on my shopping list right now! Do you know where I can get some decently priced? (I'm a noob.. LOL)
Rachael Robot said:
Ahh.. I need to get me some real stockings and a garter! I LOVE how they look on other people, but I've never had nice ones myself.. It's number one on my shopping list right now! Do you know where I can get some decently priced? (I'm a noob.. LOL)

I purchase through girdlebound.com, whatkatiedid.com also has great stockings too :-)
XoXoX
Thank you!! PS those pictures are great!

Samantha Valentine said:
Rachael Robot said:

I purchase through girdlebound.com, whatkatiedid.com also has great stockings too :-)
XoXoX
blah, stay ups and panty hose, gross. i will never go back to that now that i have delved into the world of vintage stockings. i have a fetish, hee. its for rubber. lots of it. i am not into rubber dresses that look like lady bugs or cheteahs, but i love classy latex and rubber clothing. i like a well designed cat suit, and patent leather waist cenchers. i like shiney things that you can lick! haaa. woah now morgana.
I have a HUGE foot fetish for women in seamed stockings... I loooooove Dita Von Teese's TINY size 6 1/2 feet!!

I also love it when ballerinas have a VERY advanced foot arch! I also love to see feet in my FAVORITE kinds of shoes!

I feel the same way.
I HATE PANTYHOSE. The crotch always ends up falling towards the knees and then its like you have a ketchers mit down there, lol
I love garters and stockings. I love taking care of my feet, so there smooth, I just found out the guy Im seeing likes feet and that actually made me happy. lol

Im so jealous of my mother and Dita. Size 6 1/2. Im a 7 1/2 I feel its too big.

I think I might have a foot fetish as well. ooohh.
dita can i be you? can i? ahh. 6 1/2 feets, so tiny! now see, i love the feet in stockings, OH but i do love a smooth bare foot with the toes painted a shinny red so that they look like little candies!

UltimateFetish said:
I have a HUGE foot fetish for women in seamed stockings... I loooooove Dita Von Teese's TINY size 6 1/2 feet!!

I also love it when ballerinas have a VERY advanced foot arch! I also love to see feet in my FAVORITE kinds of shoes!

I love those shoes! ack! but chill out on the crotch daddy! haa. cool it daddy-O

Daddy Cool said:
I wear a size 7 :)

Delyssia LaBelle said:
dita can i be you? can i? ahh. 6 1/2 feets, so tiny! now see, i love the feet in stockings, OH but i do love a smooth bare foot with the toes painted a shinny red so that they look like little candies!

UltimateFetish said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service