Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm a big animal lover myself, & I know there's got to be at least some of you who are the same way, so here's a new topic to talk & post pictures of your lovely pets! :)

My little bundle [& she really is a bundle sometimes!] of joy:

[ please excuse me, I decided to go lazy today :) ]

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok the dog is husky/australian shepard mix. Her name is Sierra She was a shelter find an the best dog I've ever owned.

the tuxedo cat is DJ (He's mine)
the tabby is Kenya (My daughter's)

The cats were found on our doorstep at our old house. They ran into our house, curled up inthe middle of the floor and started purring. I left them out, but I told my daughter that if they came back, they were ours. 8 years later we have our little furry family.
Attachments:
My cat keeps loving on my keyboard. I think she wants to join PL
AAAaAhhhhhhhh my dog is missing!
i found my dog :( he was collapsed underneath my deck and i ended up having to have him put to sleep thurs morning for an obstruction in his intestines. it ws totally unexpected and happened all in the course of one day.
Honey, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Marissa Lily said:
i found my dog :( he was collapsed underneath my deck and i ended up having to have him put to sleep thurs morning for an obstruction in his intestines. it ws totally unexpected and happened all in the course of one day.
These are our furry friends. They make our day constantly. It's incredible to come home to them and cuddle!! The first picture is Fizgig. He's the family Yorkie and quite the little ball of energy. He's ADORABLE! The next is my older brother, Micah's cat, Rylo. He's a bit of a pain, but we love him. He's OH so cuddley! The last is an old picture of Rorie, my cat. She's a doll and loves to play. I've always had animals in the house. There's absolutely nothing better.
Attachments:
Here's my pug dog named Buddy:

HERE ARE BOOMER( oooh issa dogzirra!)aka shoe pooper!
and lil bit...she adopted us a few weeks ago. I think animals just know where to go and who will love them.
Attachments:
I love this picture, so charming!

Golden Browne said:
Here's my pug dog named Buddy:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!