Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I have a variety of ink, but personally I love traditonal tattoos, the more bright and colorful the better. I have cherries, a sacred heart, Poison Girl, and a rose just to name a few. I have a few black and gray, and portraits as well as some others, but I seem to be drawn more to the old school. What kind of tattoos do you prefer?

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love almost all styles of tattoos.
i do love the old sailor tattoos, though, just because they look so badass.

the only stylew i don't really like is tribal. all the tribal tattoos i see are just so... blegh. boring.
oh my GOD those Asian looking tattoos are AMAZING.

Tesia said:
These are just some images I pulled off google of different types of tattoos.

Coke Lover said:
I'm still totally new to ink, would you mind posting a few "styles"???
I like any ink as long as it's well done. My own tattoos looked years old after a couple months, and it didn't matter that I loved them dear and designed them myself because they became so ugly.
On that note though, I do get very bored of tribal tattoos. :)
I love all ink, but for myself, my fave has to be old-school traditional. I plan to get a hula girl version of Sailor Jerry (my favourite) at some point, but i'm due to get my first tattoo in the New Year. One that my daughter designed (or more like, put together) as a matching set for the two of us. She was 16 when she designed it (she's 17 now)... just after she got her first one (a large black star with Chinese writing in it just under he nape of her neck).

The one we're getting done has got a traditional feel to it, so i'm really happy about that. A swallow with a rose behind it, and carrying a chain with half a heart pendant. And you guessed it, my initial will go on her version, and her initial is to go on mine. Awww, such a sweetie!

I'm also really fond of tribal. I know... boring... and they're getting a way too popular for my taste, which detracts from their appeal (and i'll probably never get one), but i still really like them. What i like about them especially, is that when you're in a dark club... when a gorgeous, ornate, colourful tattoo is morphed into an unrecognizable blob... tribal ink has this fabulous ability to blaze out and be seen in all its glory!

But yeah, bottom line, Yay Sailor Jerry! :-)
I have designed all mine , they transfer and the artist will fill in and detail to their liking .. seams to work if the artist does not mind .
I love Traditional American (old school) tattoos. That's the style I want to get on myself, all in colour. I really want a Sailor Jerry type pin up girl or two or three... I like Japanese and the other styles too except for Tribal which I HATE. Blagh... I don't even consider that art. That's just how I've always felt about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service