Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Hello Everyone! I am on day four of P90X. Has anyone on PL tried it and what were your results? Got any tips? Thanks! ;)

Shalynn Monrose

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had in for two years, and tried it for a week then stopped lol It is very labor intensive (of course lol :p) I felt great! I just didn't have the time to do it. I am actually going to start doing it again on Monday! So I can have Sundays off with my husband and not have to workout. But it is supposed to work wonders, so keep at it!! I can't wait to start it again :)

Good luck! <3

xoxox

Cool! We can keep each other motivated. I am on day five. So far I feel that I have done really good...for me at least. The worst day so far was the yoga. Not only was it hard, it was an hour and a half! Ugh. Well good luck to you too. Can't wait to see our results!

Sure thing that sounds great! I need all the motivation I can get!! lol which one are you doing?? Im going to start wiht P90X Lean version.  Oh my goodness girl, the yoga is the WORST! I don't see how anyone can do yoga!! LOL I guess it must work though, you see all those itty bitty ladies doing yoga all the time hahah! Keep up the great work!! Day 5--AWESOME!! :3

I just started P90X. It is draining! Did you ladies stick with it? How is it going?
I have never tried it. I have friend who started doing it with her fiancee in order to get in shape for their wedding. They say it was VERY intense and totally kicked their butts. And judging from their online photos, it works pretty well! They both look amazing! Good luck!
I haven't done P90X but I do Supreme 90 Day, which I hear is very similar. I opted for Supreme 90 Day cause it was cheaper and you can get it at Target. :)
I've been doing it for a month and have gotten great results.  I dropped two pants sizes and can tell that I am getting more toned.  It's just a matter of sticking with it and sticking with the meal plan.  It's tough, but I can see that it is worth it.
PLEASE ppl post pictures! I am very visual when it comes to motivation and I have p90X just lack the motivation to get started!
I tried it but I guess I just kind of got board with the routine of it...I need to try again and stick with it.  My only tip is make sure you eat the right kinds of food to help fuel you...you'll definitely need it :)
xoxo get it girl!
I love my P90X, my least favorite is the yoga, but I like how as you move through the phases they switch it up. A friend of mine started it when she was 245 pounds, she's now down to 130 after doing it for a year consistently. She looks amazing, her skin tightened, and it's the smallest she's ever been, she went from a size 20 to a size 2. :)
WOW that's amazing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service