Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Trophy Queen was created by Jenny Parker, and she is not playing around! These are the nicest handbags!! I've only seen one in person, but it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Very high quality!
They do make other things too: luggage, wallets, even baby accessories. Jenny attends tons of events promoting her creations. The website includes a list of the events and a complete online store.
Check it: TrophyQueen.com
Happy Shopping!

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooooohhh, I need! =)
.....*drools*........
I WANT IT!
Oh i love them! haha the baby changing board and the diaper bags are too cute. I'd be a little worried about the changing board getting ruined though! But I've fallen for the roadster bag. Its very sexy.
I'm addicted to hand bags and purses, and I have definetely never seen any like those! Thanks for sharing!!
I have 2 and I love them, love them, love them!!!
I want one, badly, I was thinking with my income tax return I'll be buying one. After I buy new tires for the mommy mobile.......
I *heart* Trophy Queen. I've got the large wallet.. I've had it for four years and I use it every day, it still looks just as good as the day I bought it.. Although now she's got a newer, bigger version that comes in mint green....*drool*
yummy...thanks for the tip!
They really are the best bags ever! I have had mine for over 2 years now and not a thing has happened to it. Jenny will also do repairs if something breaks. Who else would do that? I have had the ID wallet for about 5 years now and its still in great shape. You wont go wrong with a Trophy Queen and you really get your moneys worth!
I've been saving my pennies for a while for one of these, the Serape and Red Vinyl is the one for me! I had contacted Jenny years ago about having a custom portfolio case made, I'm still considering it because that would be amazing. Her stuff really is drop dead gorgeous, and you have to love Made in the USA quality and service!
Jenny is always at Viva, too, so you can actually buy purses made or just check out what they are like.
They are indeed gorgeous! I know gals who actually have a small collection of Trophy Queens. When your customer comes back again and again, you're doing something right!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service