Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Trophy Queen was created by Jenny Parker, and she is not playing around! These are the nicest handbags!! I've only seen one in person, but it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Very high quality!
They do make other things too: luggage, wallets, even baby accessories. Jenny attends tons of events promoting her creations. The website includes a list of the events and a complete online store.
Check it: TrophyQueen.com
Happy Shopping!

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of the Bombshells has about 10...all of us have at least 1, but most of us have 2 or 3. I have 2 bags, a clutch, a wallet and an ID holder that the Bombshell collector gave me for Christmas. Jenny cut her a deal to buy all the Bombshells an ID holder since she orders so many bags.

Wink Holliday said:
They are indeed gorgeous! I know gals who actually have a small collection of Trophy Queens. When your customer comes back again and again, you're doing something right!
These bags ARE amazing.. it reminds me of my friend, stitch.. hes a local upholstery guy and a member of the voodoo kings illinois.. he makes zodiac purses from the zodiac glitter vinyl.. its awesome cuz he'll do whatever color you want, if you want tuck and roll, leopard inside, flame inside.. you name it.. but they're about 400 bucks.. he usually sells them at shows.. but he doesnt have a myspace or anything.. hes like 60.. and i doubt hes interested in myspace! haha STILL.. vinyl upholstery purses in general kick arse!
Jess I could really picture you with that! What a fantastic idea! Her hand bags are amazing, I know I want one!

Miss Jess said:
I've been saving my pennies for a while for one of these, the Serape and Red Vinyl is the one for me! I had contacted Jenny years ago about having a custom portfolio case made, I'm still considering it because that would be amazing. Her stuff really is drop dead gorgeous, and you have to love Made in the USA quality and service!
I have seen them and they are gorgeous! I SO want the leopard print one!!!!
ive had mine for two years now.. worth every single one of my husbands pennies.

i need a new one...
Wow, I love that! I think I have to buy it..... *runs for credit card*
~ooohhh Lalalallala~
I am a DUDE and if I were a Lady this would be mine ...
My boyfriend ordered me this bag in black and red. I can't wait to get it! Thanks again for posting this.
My man gets me one every year for Christmas and they're still in fabulous shape!

And I don't have a picture of the other one for some reason....???

but it's black and leopard print. Same style and all. BUT THATS MY NEW ONE!! I love it. Seafoam is my favorite color and i love the mexi blanket <3 <3

That's my dog sunny by the way! She's so sweet :D

xx,
Steph
I got my bag and used it for the first time today. It's awesome. Everyone should have one of these! Perfect size and I got a bunch of compliments.

I love this bag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service