Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Well i am going to go crazy, we have been snowed in for the 3rd day in a row, and its supposed to get more tomorrow. My little old town's streets are solid sheets of ice. I just want it all to melt, isnt that why i moved to texas? If we get snow its supposed to be for like a day....

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, not much to do but stay in and drink Hot Cocoa... Thats what we do in Bufalo, NY when it snows. Oh and you can always do some online shopping ;-)

Cats Like Us

http://shop.catslikeus.com/

Wow, that really sucks! I agree, you should shop!!
Well we finally defrosted after 5 days, but they are calling for more tonight. :(

I'm in Missouri, and we got hit pretty hard as well. =0/

The snow was thick for a couple of days, but plows managed to push it all out of the way so the streets are at least able to be driven on.

I'd be taking advantage and stalking eBay items right before they end, if I were you. =0p

Once Spring finally decides to show up, being in Texas, you'll be one of the first to bask in it. There is a silver lining!

We are apparently going to get hit again tonight.... no online shopping for me unless it is for the wedding unfrotunatly...

I am also pretty sick right now, no thanks to the ever changing weather... everyone needs to stay safe and bundled up!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service