Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I need to lose about 20 pounds according to my doctor. My problem is I LOVE food that is bad for me and I'm SUPER lazy. What can I do to get myself in gear and actually WANT to work out? I know so many people who love working out but I need motivation!

I want your opinions and suggestions!! :) Thanks!

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of these comments are great advice!!...WOW!
..I'm gnna make a mental of what I SHOULD DO TO LOOSE SUM WEIGHT!!!from reading these!
AWESOME!!
Amen.

Let's see: I could work out for half an hour, improve my overall health, tone that flab, loosen up those severely shrunken hamstrings and psoas,
orrrrrrrrrrrr...
I could cruise PL/DeviantArt/Craftster/any number of food blogs/draw/read/I think you get the picture

It's not that I'm not motivated, I'm just not motivated in the right direction.
I'm currently amending my food intake to see if I can lose weight simply by expending more calories than I ingest (without being ridiculous about it. Never less than 1200 calories a day). I want to test the science and so far it's working. If I introduced exercise into the equation, it would skew the results, see? ;D

Ally Katt {SGC} said:
I need to tone up too and my biggest problem is motovation. Like right now instead of sittin on my ass typing away i should be on the treadmill. And i'm a coke/ diet coke addict. I used to have the carmen electra dvds but I gave them to my sis. I want to take pole classes!!!
OMG...Suzy! I took this too! It does work good. The only problem is...there is this thing called "phen-rage" and some people get it when they are on it. Just be careful! But yes, it totally works!

SuzyQ said:
well I dunno about working out, but there is an AMAZING diet pill u can ask ur doc about to get ur weight loss jump started, i s*** you not I lost 2 lbs in th first day!!! it gives u crazy energy and you are not hungry at all! I had to force myself to eat! and Im a HUGE food fan lol its called phentermine, you take this one tiny pill(smaller than a tic tac) a day I lost a lil over 20 lbs in 1 month and I did absolutely NOTHING! and it makes u really thirsty so u drink like 1 -2 gallons of water a day so it cleans out ur system and ur skin will look amazing too! its quite expensive though, $187 for a 30 day supply but I only took it for 1 mo and the weight stayed off, I have been off for about 4 months now.
"diets don't work weight watchers does."

Bernie Dexter said:
WEIGHT WATCHERS!
i swear i lost 23 lbs on it & it was easy!
i did the points
i know it sounds weird but it works!! a friend of mine did it & told me to.
My mom lost 60 lbs. we did it together. I my friend on the east coast emailed me every day & we chatted about our meals.
it worked for me!

:)
hope that helps
Try Relive , natural based products 8 types of items selections for your nutrition or special needs ..........c

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service