Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Say Goodmorning to Fetish!

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

holy s*** I LOVE corset piercings! Those are seriously sexy as hell.

Tesia said:
Are corset piercings considered a fetish?

My girl! I'm all about the booty and legs...

Seanna Miriah said:
OOOhhh fun! Here are mine. I like bootys if you can't tell ;0
(Where can you buy good latex bodysuits? Anyone know?) Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yes corset piercings are great!

Amanda said:
holy s*** I LOVE corset piercings! Those are seriously sexy as hell.

Tesia said:
Are corset piercings considered a fetish?

latex body suits, libedex and madame S in san fran. look online, there are some great latex clothing sites.
Daddy Cool said:
My girl! I'm all about the booty and legs...

Seanna Miriah said:
OOOhhh fun! Here are mine. I like bootys if you can't tell ;0
(Where can you buy good latex bodysuits? Anyone know?) Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rob, thats what I was saying, like I find it hot, but i find it hot because my mind thinks hot corset...not the piercing. So its like am I completely missing the point? Is there a point in doing it if it well, just looks like a corset? Real corsets are hot =)
Corset piercings aren't sexy to me. Real corsets look so frickin' hot with stockings...... That's just my opinion . Don't hate folks.....

Hey Daddy Cool...... I have plenty of piercings myself but the one's where they just go through the skin ( to create the corset ) just don't appeal to me. And they also infect easy from what I heard.
See I love this place, I just learned somethin new, so basically those are shallow piercings where they arent going entirely thru eh? I dare you to rock that padlock on your ear!
yep, good point, those are only surface piercings and will infect if you try to keep them in. surface piercings dont heal, so they are normaly seen as "play piercing" where it is done by master and worn for his/her pleasure. of corse its hot so its not allways done like that, and is for funzies. but your a damn fool to try and keep them.

Rob Neill said:
Hey Daddy Cool...... I have plenty of piercings myself but the one's where they just go through the skin ( to create the corset ) just don't appeal to me. And they also infect easy from what I heard.
ive seen padlocks in more than just ears.

Daddy Cool said:
See I love this place, I just learned somethin new, so basically those are shallow piercings where they arent going entirely thru eh? I dare you to rock that padlock on your ear!
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service