Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We've been getting a lot of questions about the point/ranking system and how it works:
It is simply based on activity. Different activities earn you different amounts of points, ranging from 1 to 20.
Now I know none of you would try to cheat, but just in case you get extra competitive one day... we can not disclose the number of points you receive for each activity.
Here's what we will tell you...
1. You receive points for everything you do on the site: leaving comments, becoming friends, posting in the forums, writing a blog, inviting more friends, joining groups... literally everything!
2. Activities that earn you the most points are participating in the forums and inviting friends! ;)

Points earned are shown on every member's profile, but our top 99 are listed on the Stars tab. Click here to view our current leaders!

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for clearing that up!!!
xD
FYI, Rumor has it this scale may be used to run contests as well ;) Imagine 30 days of point earning leading to a wonderful prize provided by a PL Vendor or Designer!? OooooOOOooo Free Stuff!? Uh huh!
SWEET Thank u for the info on clearing that up!!
♥Jenny
Thank you so much! I've been wondering!!! 5 stars for this post!
Earlier today I had almost 100 points or so more then I have now, But I just logged on a few minutes ago and saw that It had a dramatic drop.
I haven't deleted anything I have uploaded or posted.
Is there a reason why its dropped like that?
Do we earn points on photo comments? Because I don't think I have been... and I think we should :-D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service