Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Where do you guys find/buy your tiki things? I am always looking when i go to thrift stores... and trust me i am in a thrift store several times a week. I have only managed to find maybe 2 tikis... words of advice? I am a cheap person so i dont want to pay alot!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mecca
Do you have a Big Lots anywhere near your area? They have tikis! A decent assortment of sizes, even. =0D
Keep checking out the flea markets, thrift stores and garage sales - that's half the fun. If you come across some cash that's burning a h*** in your pocket check out , Crazy Al is a great artist. If you are in San Diego in August go to the Tiki Oasis event and you'll find all kinds of cool and affordable tiki items.
Aloha!
Thanks, i do have big lots, i am in texas... i dont like going there but i will check it out this weekend for sure!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Do you have a Big Lots anywhere near your area? They have tikis! A decent assortment of sizes, even. =0D
I agree. I always sort through the things when i am there. You never know what you are going to find. Its like a treasure hunt to me!

Auburn Hills said:
Keep checking out the flea markets, thrift stores and garage sales - that's half the fun. If you come across some cash that's burning a h*** in your pocket check out , Crazy Al is a great artist. If you are in San Diego in August go to the Tiki Oasis event and you'll find all kinds of cool and affordable tiki items.
Aloha!
Here are the links that I meant to put in the earlier post www.tikimania.com for Crazy Al and www.tikioasis.com

We have a few things at Cats Like Us ;-)

http://shop.catslikeus.com/search?q=tiki

Another place to check out is www.etsy.com

I have found some cute things at a reasonable price on there as well.

:)

I think half the fun of buying this stuff is the hunt... I'd just keep checking thrift stores and etsy and what have you.

I did hear that the dollar store at some point had tiki mugs, which I was considering investing in seeing as then I could use them and not have to kill anyone should something get broken. So you might want to check that out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service