Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Tell us what you are wearing right now while you're in front of your computer!
And I don't mean after you dressed up, but RIGHT NOW! ;)

I'll start:

black sweat pants with rose tattoo patch on the butt, red tank top, black hoodie with rose tattoo patch on shoulder, black/white polka dot socks, white plush house shoes slippers with poker motive embroidery.

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leopard print flannel Pajamas. It's cold!
my polka dotted bullet bra and a wide pair of brown pants... However I won´t do that much longer as a nice coconut and vanilla oil bath waits for me ;-)
bad to the bone pj pants and a skull tshirt, wedding ring. red nails left over from yesterday's shoot.
Mohammed Ali Adidas, slightly worn jeans, fitted black t-shirt. And when I walk outside, Black Dickies jacket.
Blue jeans with boots and my fave King Kerosin t-shirt with the caption: Vintage Speed. Classic pin-up make-up as always ( black liner with 2 colors-a bright and a dark) and two little curls with two bows.
Black strawberry patterned top and old blue jeans. And bare feet of course, as it's summer over here :]
Zebra print sweat pants and a wife beater with "I <3 (heart) Dorks" written on it.... Totally true, my husband is the biggest dork I know. ;D
My black high wasted vintage western pants, skinny belt, blue vintage men's shirt (my husbands) and ballet flats
am wearing shorts stussy shorts and a t-shirt from steppenwolf theatre when i was in class there, and elvis boxers. o yeah and a knee brace to keep my knee straight so i can't move it.
Vintage gray Led Zeppelin tee, 7 for all mankind dark wash jeans, platform saddle shoes.
Low rise dark blue jeans, red sweater layered over a long sleeve white T, black and white polka dot lace up sneakers (sounds weird I know but they are adorable!).
I’m wearing blue jeans with embroidery on the back pockets and two strategically placed tares. A pink sparkle turtleneck with Princess stitched on the front. Black high heeled boots with buckles around the ankles. My hair is in a low bun. = )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service