Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Tell us what you are wearing right now while you're in front of your computer!
And I don't mean after you dressed up, but RIGHT NOW! ;)

I'll start:

black sweat pants with rose tattoo patch on the butt, red tank top, black hoodie with rose tattoo patch on shoulder, black/white polka dot socks, white plush house shoes slippers with poker motive embroidery.

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white tank top , fav stretch blue jeans, and my fav sheer bra under it all! and my hairs have been put up in pin curls to set today.
My new frankenstein hoodie, black "true love" Lucky 13 tank top, black skinnies & going barefoot :)
Heather Zombie said:
My new frankenstein hoodie, black "true love" Lucky 13 tank top, black skinnies & going barefoot :)

Oh, I would LOVE to go barefoot, too, but it's freezing over here! Winter is coming... :(
Black slacks with very thin dark grey pin stripes, leather soled black dress shoes with a square toe, black belt with satin buckle, dark grey undershirt, and a black sweater with a very thin horizontal pinstripe going across the upper chest that has a turtleneck collar and a half zipper down the front splitting it. Black underwear and black socks of course!

BTW this belongs in the dressing room so its been moved...

black cutoff shirt , shorts and a pink robe with stars all over
Oooh - fun!!

black hair clip, oversized blue and white stripe United States Naval Academy sweatshirt, new cream and seafoam green Biatta panties, and "Lovespell" by Victoria's Secret!
a white bandana in my hair, a white tank top with a horse shoe on it. then, trousers with high waist from queen of heartz (the best trousers, ever!), a pair of converse on my feets and then a de palma jacket.
i just got out of the clay studio, so don't judge me:

brown cords, black T, blue thermal, tan/white floral bandana, pink converse, black belt
Niiiice! I can picture that hehe

odetobetty said:
a white bandana in my hair, a white tank top with a horse shoe on it. then, trousers with high waist from queen of heartz (the best trousers, ever!), a pair of converse on my feets and then a de palma jacket.
I'm wearing my nightmare on Elm street shirt with pink hello kitty undies! I'm comfy! :P
I'm wearing what I wore to work today. pair of black "city shorts", a cute teal and blue mandarin collar blouse and my much adored BCBG Black and teal heels. I love them :) I'm addicted to heels though
Grey jogging pants...black Lucky 13 tank....barefoot ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service