Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Its that time a year folks, the wonderful event that rolls around yearly giving all you beautiful ladies a chance to get completely dolled up and in some cases dress very very naughty. It also gives everyone a chance to be creative with costumes, from sewing your own, to improvising with existing garments and products. Lets see what everyone will be this year =) If you havent chosen one yet, post some costumes that interest you and perhaps you'll help someone else with their decision!

And EVERYONE must answer...TRICK OR TREAT!?

FYI, us boys wait for this time of year patiently, so do us right!

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really love dressing up!! Halloween is my favorite time of year. I'm going to be a sexy pirate. I even have a parrot I want to perch on my shoulder and an eye patch to add some edge.
OOOh that sounds super sexy!

Courtney said:
I'm going to be a zombie Marie Antoinette. I can't wait, I love doing FX makeup and just dressing up in general.
Im either going to be a burlesque zombie or pin-up depending on how cold it is and if Im going to be partying. lol
Its not all that creative but Im at a stump.
Oh my goddess - I love you! (In a non-prison-rape kind of way, promise!)

Thank you thank you thank you! That's so sweet!

MaMaJ said:
Is this it?

http://www.buycostumes.com/Playboy-Cigarette-Girl-Adult-Costume/318...

:)

Karl Faust said:
I really wanted to be the retro Playboy Cigarette Girl last year...but didn't have enough cash at the time to purchase the shoes that really polished off the outfit.
Now I've got the cash, but I can't find the custome anywhere! :(
I have a couple of halloween parties this year.
My main costume is going to be the wicked witch of the east.
I'm going to make a house out of a box and wear it like barrel pants and egt the stockings and ruby slippers and underneath i'll have a nice sexy witch costume and some green skin.
last night i went to a halloween art show and i just wore my usual pin up attire and a fake beard.
HUGE SUCCESS!
if anyone needs a good costume just dress up as sexy as possible and get yourself a nice beard. 3 people kissed me full on the mouth... er.... beard.
great night haha.
Vampiressssss...got some designer fangs baby!
Long lacy V-neck black dress with spider web sleeves and a train, long black wig with bangs streaked with purple...ordered a purple corset style belt separately. Can't wait til it comes in so I can do a dress rehearsal!
What a statement! Love it!

Miss Paige said:
I have a couple of halloween parties this year.
My main costume is going to be the wicked witch of the east.
I'm going to make a house out of a box and wear it like barrel pants and egt the stockings and ruby slippers and underneath i'll have a nice sexy witch costume and some green skin.
last night i went to a halloween art show and i just wore my usual pin up attire and a fake beard.
HUGE SUCCESS!
if anyone needs a good costume just dress up as sexy as possible and get yourself a nice beard. 3 people kissed me full on the mouth... er.... beard.
great night haha.
I like Amanda's idea of a biker chick!

I think I may have finally made my decision though....a mermaid. I've always wanted to be one for Halloween, but until this year I haven't seen any customes that were really up to par.....they usually just looked like Las Vegas showgirls...which isn't a bad look....it's just not really translating mermaid...

But I think I may have found my match at our local Display House today! It's called the Glittery Mermaid Adult Costume, I believe....it fit me like a dream. I've 3 concerns though...

1. Do I want to wear a wig? I've been getting the urge to try on those long streaming mermaid curls in either red or blonde...then again, I also very much like the idea and look of me as a dark siren....

2. The top is sheer but for some peekaboo sequin lines. Now, the blithe exhibitionist in me is whooping joyfully, "Whee! I'm almost naked!" while the sensible bore in me is gently reminding me that yes, I would like to post pictures of me up on Myspace and they should be mildly appropriate...also that it might get cold. Or rather, I might get cold. Then again, I've been checking out pasties on etsy.com and I've been thinking now might be the time to try on my very first pair!

3. Price. $95.95. Blurg.
I've officially decided to be a kitty cat. It wasn't my first choice, but I'm on a budget this year and I would much rather spend $40+ on something cute to wear at a shoot then a costume I'm only going to wear once. Last year I was a "sexy cop", so I am going to wear that black jumpsuit (it's really cute. Once piece, plain black with shorts.), I had some kitty ears already and I bought a tail today for $5.99. I'll wear my cute fishnets with the seam up the back to pull it all together. I think I'll be able to make it work. ;)
Treat! XD

Wow, all these costume ideas sound fantastic!

Last year I went as a sexy version of Alex from A Clockwork Orange, and it turned out pretty great--I mixed it up a bit with really short black shorts instead of the white pants, black striped tights, combat boots, and a white button-up shirt with a black push-up underneath. It was a hit!

I still don't know what I'm going to be this year though! =( I'm going to a Pumpkinfest Monster Mash held by our swing dancing club, so we all get to dress up and swing dance in our costumes! So I'm thinking that whatever I choose has to allow for freedom of movement while also allowing me to wear the proper boob-strapping-in equipment so they're nice and secure and not hitting anyone in the face... lol.

So... something cute/sexy and practical? ...No idea!
Sadly, Halloween is not THAT big in Germany yet, even though it has becaome popular in the last 10 years. So, I don#t know if I'm going to celebrate this year... I've been "Xena" twice which was fun!
Im going at winona ryder from beetlejuice and my boyfriends going as the man himself! i will no doubt spend the whole nite telling people im not a witch! id luv to go as one of the weird creatures out of the movie but they're too hard to make and i cant find any on the net.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service