Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Its that time a year folks, the wonderful event that rolls around yearly giving all you beautiful ladies a chance to get completely dolled up and in some cases dress very very naughty. It also gives everyone a chance to be creative with costumes, from sewing your own, to improvising with existing garments and products. Lets see what everyone will be this year =) If you havent chosen one yet, post some costumes that interest you and perhaps you'll help someone else with their decision!

And EVERYONE must answer...TRICK OR TREAT!?

FYI, us boys wait for this time of year patiently, so do us right!

Views: 473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well its a toss up...i was thinking the Sailor Girl like ChaCha, but i was in the Navy so maybe nah!!! At least not for me. Maybe more of a bad little red riding hood...Whatcha all think??
im going to be in a troupe of dead pinup/burlesque girls! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I want a treat! What do I get? Someone i know might let me borrow a super fancy belly dancing costume and if that fails my boy toy might let me borrow his cub scouts uniform ;)
Last year I was a sexy fetish nurse. I think this year I'll be a sexy bunny or Snow White!
Ooh-rah!

Ashleigh J. Williams said:
My father was a marine and I respect them very much so, so I was thinking Marine...
http://www.halloweenexpress.com/images/ua83152.jpg
or I might dress up with my boy as
Boris & Natasha from Rocky & Bullwinkle.
xoxo.
my friend had a "Queen" themed party (people came as dairy queen, a drama queen, queen Bee, queen of darkness, queen of sheba, etc, etc, etc.) but there were four Freddy Mercury's (my boyfriend being one of them). his costume was the most kickass, because i made it ;) it was what I always think of when I think Freddy Mercury: black and white striped singlet!!!

so, i put all kinds of time into it, and i want to use it again....

I'm going as BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!!!
(he's going as winona rider's character, whatever her name was)
Everyone says I should be Snow White. I don't have money for a costume right now :*( I might just wear one of my pinup outfits or be Rosie the Riveter, not very inventive, but at least I have those things!
I will be a witch. I will be wearing black with silver lace and feathers. I will spray red in my very blonde hair. Paint my nails and lips red.
Treat! My boyfriend and I are going as a greaser and a soc. Money is tight and we work with what we got. Halloween is going to be great!
Jessica Rabbit
XoXoX

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by