Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Halloween is rapidly approaching! I'm so excited. The house is decorated, plans are made, but I still don't have any idea of what I want to be! What are you up to on All Hallows' Even? I'd love to know what everyone is going to dress up as, where they are are going, and how they are going to celebrate!

We've decorated our house for the trick-or-treaters, so we are going to hand out candy with some friends then go to a haunted house, then check out our local REAL haunted houses. The night before we are going to head downtown for a celebration they are putting on!

Views: 30

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

oh goodness!! Im so excited for halloween!!!!!! I usually dress up in costumes on a regular basis, but on Halloween you can do it without being wierd!!!, lol, even though being wierd is fun, hahaha. i need to think of a good costume, and fast
I have to help my little sister make a Cruella de Vil costume, as well as my nephew a Frankenstein costume. I have no idea what I'm going to be. I was the Bride of Frankenstein last year, so I want to do something different this year.
I am super duper excited for Halloween myself :)
This year I'm going to be a zombie from the 50's, the costume I have for it is adorable.
my girlfriends and i are going as a pinup/burlesque troupe to a friends halloween party! it stinks though because i have to work the next day at 7:30 am! poo. i love halloween, its my fav halliday.
dig around hun, ive had financial badluck all my adult life, im sure you can find something around the house to dress up in, be a dead house wife killed by the mixer or something!

MaMaJ said:
I LOVE Halloween! My house is already decorated too! Unfortunately, due to a bit of financial bad luck I won't be able to dress up this year! :( All expendable funds (a small as they may be) will go toward my daughters costume (She wants to be a kitty- she's 2) and Halloween events like pumpkin picking and such.
Haunted houses!!! I love them....in fact I LOVE to be scared!!! I think im going to be looking out for some of those this year. As for the actual night...I might go to a halloween party then surprise my b/f at his work in my costume!!!! hehe
My friends are getting married on Halloween so I won't be able to dress up! There's always next year though, and the year after that... and the year after that........
i'm so excited. i'm being the wicked witch of the EAST for halloween haha. i'm making a house out of a box and i'm going to wear it like barrel pants and get the striped socks and ruby slippers.
last night i went to a halloween themed art show and i dress kind of pin-upey and just put on a fake beard and it was a HUGE success. HUUUUUUGE. it was so simple but so good.
i shop my best @ halloween... i STOCK UP...
i buy my 'rockabilly'vintage'styled sun glasses and spooky skull (everything)!!!
I've given up on decorating the house all awesome for Halloween because we were in apartments.. and we got all decked out for Halloween last year got tons of candy for trick or treaters, and only ONE pair of kids came! lol
Might be different this year since we live in a house right now, but i'm still not too sure lol.
Our salon is decorated superbly right now. Melanie, our esthetician and one of the owners, has done wonders with the space! She blinged up some tombstones and found numerous trinkets. It is amazing!
If anyone is within driving distance of Ventura, I suggest you stop by this week before it's taken down!
www.pinupshairdesign.com

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service