Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. A little intimidated, I must admit!

I'm a long long time vintage clothing collector since I was very young, and my apartment is decked out in mid century & danish furniture. I love tiki and have a small collection of mugs and objects going. Also have a small collection of vintage toy guns and other various objects...love old time radio shows like Fibber McGee and Molly, love tiki and lounge and surf and rockabilly music...Love the Cramps....I come from a seriously punk rock background from back in the day.

I started doing the modelling just as a fun adjunct to my hobby because I was sick of getting all decked out in my vintage only to get bad photos---you know the kind, legs cut off, satanic redeye, etc. Wish I'd thought of it sooner because I'm getting to be an old bat by now. :-D

Joined Pinup Lifestyle because I thought it would be nice to meet other like-minded vintagey people tand hopefully stay connected with events in my area.

Katie

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to PL darlin!! Nice to have you here, can't wait to see some pix of your house and collection. if you need anything, just let on of us know. xoxoxo
Hi Katie, welcome to the site. Nothing to be intimidated about up here, you're among friends and there's a ton of great people up here.
So have fun.
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have links to some of my vintage clothing collection on my page (not the shop items---the links lead to my personal collection), and some of my props & furnitue. Not all though. I should take some pics of my apartment---it's kind of fun!
No need at all to be intimidated, silly moose! Welcome to PL!!
And def show us some photos of your home, it sounds lovely!!
No worries, love. I joined not too long ago and the people here are soooo nice! I am a huge fan of antigue anything myself. Still in college, but when i do get a place it'll be decked out like it was a time capsule to the 1900s (if i can find all the stuff). I've just started doing pin ups, not much time or resources ; that's the tricky part.

And there's no such thing as an old bat when it comes to stuff like this!
Aw! That's awesome Kerensa. Thanks for the comments. I'd love to see your homeof the future-past.

Hey thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!
Nice introduction. Welcome.

-Bad Bettie
☠Bad Bones Rockabilly Bar☠
Welcome.  If you like the Cramps you'll fit right in.  Now I gotta go listen to Garbageman.
Welcome honey!! You have some great things hon. You should set up a etsy account and then people can search for you on there as well.
Big welcome!  You should definitely post pics of your apartment!  It sounds awesome!
Hi Inga,

I posted this thread last year but somehow it got revived. I do have an Etsy store but it's been on vacation for a while and will reopen soon :-)

I haven't been on this site for a while and I'm afraid I've let my MM page go abandoned! I have been incredibly busy this past year due to some major life changes. So I guess, in a way, I'm still a noob!

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service