Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just love the bright manic panic colors I've seen in some seriously wicked hairstyles. I for one used to have a fire engine red chunk in my hair. Unfortunately, I had to go look for a decent job and had to tone it down. How do you function in a corporate type world with hair that screams "notice me"? If you've found a way I'd like to know, because I sure miss my red hair.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if i thought i could get away with it at work and i didnt think it would damage my hair i would get some crazy colors. but ithink most employers care. you could allways do it undernethe and then pull your hair up in ways to reval it.
Peekaboo color is the best!

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
That's a challenge that many of our clients are faced with. Often times we do peekaboo color. This will be in the form of panels streaks or blocks of color, that are placed strategically to disappear when styled a certain way and then noticed when styled another way. You could do a few panels of color about an inch below the part and placed about 2 or 3 inches back from the face. This will allow you to move your part around, thus exposing the color to the wild world, when ready and having the ability to hide them when in the corporate environment! You may also consider clip in extensions. Hope this gives you some ideas.

~Rob/Pin-ups Hair Design~
www.pinupshairdesign.com~

I'm in the same boat.  What I like to do in my off-time is wear a wig or clip-in extensions in funky colors to "sass" up my hair.  Even if I didn't work in a conservative environment, I'm still fickle and can't commit to any one color for a long period of time, so faking it is the way to go for me!

i used to live in pink and throw in blue, purple, and/or green to mix things up when i woul dget bored. then i moved to texas where things are eay more conservative than socal and had to go back to "normal". i just recenlty started working from home, only needing to go to the office for an hr or so maybe 3x a week and i think i may just wear a knit hat to go in... well see what i can get away with. good luck to you in figuring it out as well... being corporate is so boring

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service