Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Any body have a fav kind of bondage rope ? I like hemp/jute , and nylon, silk , and even regular old clothes line. Although i find clothes line suited for only certain types of bondage, hard to do whole body binding in it. Or are you a leather strap kinda person? for me it depends on the mood im in, leather straps for the medical/serious scene side of me, rope for the artsy traditional side of me. ties and scarfs are handy too for a little domestic play.Metal for old school restraint. lets have a talk.
Warning . dont click and look at the atatched files if your not wanting to look at people in bondage, the pics all fit the regulations of the web site so they are tame with nothing exposed, just thaught id give an option for you.

Views: 53

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok..those pictures are divine...personally anything with leather usually, but for quick bondage play straps work fine. I have mine permanently attached to my bed, I made my own and they are triple enforced.
great raven! how did you attatch them to your bed? do tell?
LEATHA! But I do appreciate the aesthetics of rope.
I find good ol bandannas do double duty as restraints and blindfolds, they are perty darn strong too, I do have a few sets of police force handcuffs and shackles from a cop friend of mine lying around the house, none of that quick release crap! I haven't really experimented too much with rope, I am usually in too big of a hurry to get to the main event lol
Hey where is the Bungi Cord group meet ....c
dosnt it feel llike cheating, but its such a dif sensation, i like both

sfphotojournal said:
Rope. Because I practice Shibari and Hojojutsu.

I like hemp or jute rope because it is aesthetically pleasing, traditional for Shibari and hold really well but it's difficult to keep clean.

Remember people sweat, especially under tension. And sweat will break down hemp.

For those new to Shibari, I'll use braided nylon rope because it's incredibly soft and flexible. And it machine washable. The only problem is that if it runs against the skin it burns, but maybe you want that sensation. Nylon also slips under tension.

Straps and handcuffs don't really appeal to me. I have tried various types of restraints especially leather correctional restraints, but it always feels like cheating.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service