Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am looking at starting up a few new pinup drawings in a week or so. I would like to send out an invitation to anyone who would like to be considered in these drawings. Looking at creating at least 2 drawings for now but might consider more based off of interest.

The 2 concepts I am interested in drawing next are:

1) Pinup (of course)- Full-length body shot with a little attitude that tells a story
2) Christmas or Holiday Pinup - Full-length body shot

Art will be graphite, pencil in black and white, with possible color added (depending on look) to lips, or eyes, tattoos and maybe shoes etc… Looking at a larger canvas probably 22”x30” to aid in more detail from the norm I use of 11" x 14".

If interested, drop me a message through the PL mail or firemedicart@swbell.net and provide a link or attach a picture you would like me to consider for reference. No need for high-resolution photo unless your picture is selected. A High-resolution picture will then be requested. Model and/or photographer will be credited anytime drawing is displayed at shows or online. To finish work for the holidays I am setting a deadline of November 4th on contacting me to consider your photo, I will then decide on photo and contact person/ or persons selected.

Looking forward to working with you.
FireMedic Art

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to all who participated and sent me a message...I will be getting with each of your shortly. A few days late due to getting stuck out of town.
Good response bro?
Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service