Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Natasha and I decided we needed a thread for Pin Ups while baking or cooking!
I've shown you mine...

Now show me yours!

(PS: Doesn't need to be professional, take some of yourself this week!)

Views: 945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I collect vintage aprons, and LOVE to bake, so I've always wanted to do this! Tiny kitchen, though... not sure I could fit a camera in there. I'll see what I can do!
Can't wait to see!

Wink Holliday said:
I collect vintage aprons, and LOVE to bake, so I've always wanted to do this! Tiny kitchen, though... not sure I could fit a camera in there. I'll see what I can do!
Ugh, I just realized how cluttered my kitchen is! It will be a bigger project to clear it out than to actually shoot a photo. That's what I get for cooking all the damn time! :D

Cassie Wanda said:
Can't wait to see!

Wink Holliday said:
Here's my baking picture! It was my first photoshoot! :)

That is just the cutest! Great expression
Rachael Robot said:
Here's my baking picture! It was my first photoshoot! :)

I don't have any baking shots of me, but whenever I think of them, I always think back to that awkward Rachael Ray FHM shoot...

LOL.
Yes. Awkward is a good word.

NolaChick said:
I don't have any baking shots of me, but whenever I think of them, I always think back to that awkward Rachael Ray FHM shoot...

LOL.
I love these!!!

Miss Sashi said:
Here are pics from a cherry pie shoot I did.I think the best part about it was eating the pie afterwards!
(I still had my braces at this time)

OOOHHHHH!! This thread is so much fun!! Now I wanna do one!!
Still cleaning my kitchen... trying to figure out how to get a camera angle that doesn't show the anachronistic microwave...
OMG cassie i love this, i dont know when i will get a pic of me cooking, but i will soon!
Here is one of mine in RAW format.
Waitin on the darn cake in the oven!
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: