Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey Chickies,
I'm giving myself the challenge of trying to work more "pose" moments into some of my Classic Burlesque numbers. I could use your help to find some inspiration. I'd love it if we could compile some images of Performers past and present caught in incredible poses. By incredible I mean poses that really accentuate the lines of the body and play it up in such a way as to make it memorable. It would also be really great to try and note what exactly is being played up or highlighted in the pose. For Example; I am not a leggy lady - So I might find a photo that showcases a pose which would play off of my body type by accentuating the legs to make the body look longer. I'll post some pics to give you a visual idea of what I mean.

Thanks in advance everybody for helping me and being gentle with me as this is my first post :)

Views: 35

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a neat one.
Thanks Nola! This is exactly what I'm talkin about - look at those perfectly pointed toes.
Wow. I wanna move like that!
Have you ever done ballet? That can help you with the pointed toes thing. And with grace and balance.
yeah actually I have take some ballet classes the turn out's really brutal but gorgeous. I was also a competitive figure skater for 10 years so that helped too!

Dottie Darling said:
Have you ever done ballet? That can help you with the pointed toes thing. And with grace and balance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service