Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Do you go to them? What is your favorite? What is your favorite part?

I have never been to any overseas, but would love to one day go to Screamin' or High Rockabilly in Spain, or the Rockabilly Rave in England.

Viva Las Vegas has become such a circus from when I went the first time, but my favorite part is the late night hops. That is where I have the most fun, chatting with well dressed europeans, dancing with my friends, and just having fun until 7 am.

I used to enjoy the Hollywood Showdown a lot, because of the diverse music. One day Neo-Rockabilly, one day psychobilly and one day rockabilly. I skipped it this year. I had to attend a wedding and the line up just wasn't as good.

I attended the first Rockabilly Rave in Las Vegas this year, and I liked it the best. It was full of really nice people, no attitude and the clothes everyone was wearing was amazing.

I haven't gone to the Hootenanny in about 3 or 4 years. It has become nothing but a lot of fights and the bands I want to see don't play long enough and it's hot and dusty.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2009 will be my third VLV, and I wouldn't miss it! I don't know what it was like in the beginning, because I don't have that frame of reference, but I really enjoy what it is right now. I'm really glad that Tom moved it over to the Orleans to take advantage of the larger space, but the Tiki Pool Party needs a city block of its own. I know a bunch of people couldn't get in to the Orleans pool last year, and had their own party back at the GC.

My friends and I had planned on going to the Hotrod Ho-Down in Colorado Springs this summer, but it was cancelled at the last minute. So sad. If I had the money, I'd go to Hootenanny, the Rave, the Okie Twist-Off, Calafell, Hemsby... but I'll admit that if I'm faced with the choice of live music or car show, I'll usually pick car show. (Preferably, one with live music). Praise the Lowered!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service