Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi! So, Jonathan posted earlier about sending pin up pictures to the troops and I thought that was a really good idea. I was thinking that the madams could maybe figure out a way to get a care package together for the soldiers with the help of PL members. So, the first thing I wanted to ask is who would be interested in participating and maybe sending some prints in to be put in the package? I was thinking it could have pics and some other good stuff for them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I am strictly in "brainstorming mode", so feel free to give me any suggestions you may have. Eventually, I hope to have an address where we can send all of our things so that they can be collected and then sent off to the troops.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could contact some Chaplains and Family Support Centers aboard some of the bases as well and get the Family Readiness Groups involved to get some units that would appreciate care packages. I used to make a box to send to my husband along with his normal care package...that was full of treat bags for him to set out for the guys who came in to the makeshift chapel. He's an RP in the Navy which is a Chaplain's bodyguard and assistant...and he told me that was another way to go about getting the guys some goodies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service