Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi! So, Jonathan posted earlier about sending pin up pictures to the troops and I thought that was a really good idea. I was thinking that the madams could maybe figure out a way to get a care package together for the soldiers with the help of PL members. So, the first thing I wanted to ask is who would be interested in participating and maybe sending some prints in to be put in the package? I was thinking it could have pics and some other good stuff for them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I am strictly in "brainstorming mode", so feel free to give me any suggestions you may have. Eventually, I hope to have an address where we can send all of our things so that they can be collected and then sent off to the troops.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to cry...I can't even send a care package to my boyfriend because I don't know where he is :(
I am for sure be interested!!

We can see if we can get music & magazines sent over - I am sure there are plenty of hot rod magazines that would be willing to donate!

Let me know what I can do to help ya!

Great idea!
Thank you, it's been since April, he can't tell me where he is. i've gotten sporadic emails but i haven't gotten to speak to him.

MaMaJ said:
I'm so sorry! I didn't know where my husband was for a short period and it was agony! Hang in there love! *hugs!*

Marissa Lily said:
I'm going to cry...I can't even send a care package to my boyfriend because I don't know where he is :(
i love this idea! i'm down.
I'm definitely down with it. I have a stack of 8x10s that need signing, but lemme know when/where/how many!
Please kick out ideas folks, we're working on something big and bad on this one, but we'd love to get input.
Definitely. What would you guys want to put in it?

Daddy Cool said:
Please kick out ideas folks, we're working on something big and bad on this one, but we'd love to get input.
I'm interested in helping! I'm going to e-mail a good friend of mine who is in Iraq and ask him to find out what general things the boys may need/want.
From a Marine pal who was stationed in Iraq:

"Instant drink packets, crystal light for example, were good. I think that koolaid makes them too. They are nice because you can carry a bunch of them in your pockets and it helps break up the monotony of drinking water. Also, it is coming up on winter so hot chocolate is good. We also loved, loved, loved getting good coffee, but remember that most people over there don't have coffee grinders. Jerkey is always a safe bet. Decks of playing cards."
Contact the Pin-up Angels out of Seattle...this is what they do. They have been sending pin-up car packages to the troops for years and are really nice girls.
Awesome suggestions, guys! Keep 'em coming!!
Yup I know of em too, this will be different tho, this will come from PL from members, to a members unit. It will be a little more personalized and special for his unit knowing that he pitched the idea and made it happen.

Kim Bombshell said:
Contact the Pin-up Angels out of Seattle...this is what they do. They have been sending pin-up car packages to the troops for years and are really nice girls.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service