Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Okay without the makeup, hair styling, photo editing... What are we?
I'm fancy with my black rimmed reading glasses and burlesque flower I wore to snazz the photo up.

And I put this in chit chat, because I want to see models, but also those ride owners and just fans that don't post pictures of themselves. Introduce yourself!!

Views: 281

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You look so unhappy :(

Wink Holliday said:
HERE we go. Up close and personal, straight outta the oral surgeon's office. A little drugged, and a little chipmunk-cheeked, too.
prettty!
Natalie J. said:
Relaxing.. I'm wearing a little make up but definitely didnt edit this...notice the blemish on my chin haha..
AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha!! YES!!

Daddy Cool said:
Here I am, I shaved this day tho and I hadn't got to my coke.

This was taken without the aid of good lighting, a professional photographer or a drop of makeup.
Attachments:
Cute photo and I'm digging the paisley scarf!

Ruby DeVille said:
This was taken without the aid of good lighting, a professional photographer or a drop of makeup.
I had some tourist come up and ask me at the Rockabilly Rave in Vegas, "Why are you dressed that way?" My reply was "Because these are my clothes." I then explained that there was a music festival and most fans of the music dressed like they live in the 40s and 50s.

All my clothes have a vintage flair to them, I always wear my hair styled and I don't like to leave the house without make up. My husband thinks it's cute that I don't go to the supermarket without my eyelashes on. It's just me.

NolaChick said:
The real me IS a pin up! That's why I'm here. I live it everyday. It's not just about photoshoots for me. It really is a lifestyle.
I agree. I never leave the house [even if I am just sitting at home all day a lot of the time, haha] without a flower in my hair & my hair all done up, or if I'm feeling a little lazy, I'll throw on a bandana. There has only been a handful of times that I go anywhere without makeup. And if I don't dress up, I'll throw on some skinnies with a horror tshirt or something of the sort with cute shoes.

NolaChick said:
The real me IS a pin up! That's why I'm here. I live it everyday. It's not just about photoshoots for me. It really is a lifestyle.

And Delyssia....you look beautiful pickin' yer boogies!
To all the gals who don't leave the house without being done: That includes most of us. This forum isn't about "what do you look like on an average day," but rather "what do you look like when you AREN'T done up." For me, it was self-portrait I took just after having oral/sinus surgery, and I took the photo precisely BECAUSE it was unusual to see myself like that. None of us wake up with false eyelashes on! Well, okay, I've done that, too... but you know what we mean! C'mon and join the fun!
I don't have a photo where I'm not made up! I just looked at every album I have, and I mostly just have pics that are taken of me when I'm out with my friends and I always have on make up. I can post a bad picture of myself, but I'll still have make up on ;)
The hat says "Some Spit, some Swallow, but I Gargle!"

Me picking my friend's nose, or something else, don't know what!

Wink Holliday said:
To all the gals who don't leave the house without being done: That includes most of us. This forum isn't about "what do you look like on an average day," but rather "what do you look like when you AREN'T done up." For me, it was self-portrait I took just after having oral/sinus surgery, and I took the photo precisely BECAUSE it was unusual to see myself like that. None of us wake up with false eyelashes on! Well, okay, I've done that, too... but you know what we mean! C'mon and join the fun!
That "hat" is tooooo funny! Thanks so much for sharing these.

Kim Bombshell said:
I don't have a photo where I'm not made up! I just looked at every album I have, and I mostly just have pics that are taken of me when I'm out with my friends and I always have on make up. I can post a bad picture of myself, but I'll still have make up on ;)
The hat says "Some Spit, some Swallow, but I Gargle!"
Thank you thank you Wink!

Wink Holliday said:
I even showered in false eyelashes once! Turns out that it is NOT a time-saving trick after all. :D

Cassie Wanda said:
Thank you thank you Wink!

Wink Holliday said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service