Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Okay without the makeup, hair styling, photo editing... What are we?
I'm fancy with my black rimmed reading glasses and burlesque flower I wore to snazz the photo up.

And I put this in chit chat, because I want to see models, but also those ride owners and just fans that don't post pictures of themselves. Introduce yourself!!

Views: 281

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this post! :)

To get this look....don't brush your hair, wear reading glasses and rock a "Sex, Drugs & Tim Gunn" Project Runway winner Jeffery tee-shirt.

I love Tim Gunn!

No makeup in heat. And this is what I typically wear every day anyway but usually in public I put my face on.
hmmm i wonder whose knee that was though in the picture.

My friend snuck that picture on me.

this one I think is terrible of me and I was wearing makeup that day but apparently not a good support bra. my poor girls.
The real me IS a pin up! That's why I'm here. I live it everyday. It's not just about photoshoots for me. It really is a lifestyle.
Start with July heat. Add Boston humidity, a dash of Crowded Sports Bar, and a little Cranky Hunger. This is what you get. (A ponytail was the ONLY thing I could do with my hair! I think I was using the sunglasses as a headband to hold pesky flyaways.)
still a beautiful lady.
Oh don't turn this into a self bashing thread! I just wanted to see everyone away from the photoshoot atmosphere. W/O makeup or editing... I didn't mean for people to shove stuff they are embarrassed of up! Be proud of who you are, you are all gorgeous!!!
just me, kickin it at home pickin buggers. no makeup , unbrushed hair.
Attachments:
oh yea we're too sexy. :)

I was told by a photographer once that the best models are the ones who look different from their professional pictures.
You're a riot! :D

Delyssia LaBelle said:
just me, kickin it at home pickin buggers. no makeup , unbrushed hair.
and here i am when i had to wear glasses

Photobucket

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by