Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Often when someone sees my tattoos (mostly dudes) they want to show me theirs. Even if it is on their back and they have to strip off their shirt in the middle of the bar. Then, I have to pretend like it's not a shitty tattoo. I'm sure it happens everywhere. I live in North Carolina so there are mountain rednecks here, and they have tattoos such as:

A faded rebel flag
Daffy Duck with a rebel flag
An eagle flying behind an American Flag

You get the picture.
I had a yard sale and one of my redneck neighbors saw my boyfriends tattoos and did the usual, he pulled his shirt off in the middle of our yard and showed him his BUDWEISER tattoo he got his friend who lives in his basement to do for him. He asked my boyfriend if he thinks he should get it touched up. My boy instructed him to look into laser removal. HA!

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just spit out a little part of my lunch laughing at this out loud! LOL I tried to keep my mouth shut but OMFG LOL! ! ! ! Poison that was just awesome. HA! What part of VA?

Poison Ivy said:
I know!!!!! I work in a bar and have a full sleeve on the right and half sleeve (for now) on left arm. Oh, and I live in Virginia... redneck central. "Dang girl! You're tatted up. Lemme show ya mine. It's a viking throwing a potato." What the.... Please! Stop the Madness!!!!!

Miss Hayley said:
PunkGirl_Inc said:
in the line of bad tattoos.. I always always show this page to people when they ask me about tattoos.. I tell them, this is what you get when you go to an artist you don't know who only charges $40 for a quarter sleeve... I KNOW you will LOVE this link.. and this guy still does tattoos.. and people apparently PAY for them.. There was an online petition at one time to get him to stop.. but I guess it didn't work..

http://www.bigdogzink.com/chris.html

Please.. don't scream...

Good lord.. We have a guy around here who does super cheap tattoos and piercings, but the thing is that he's been in prison 3 times for being caught having sexual relationships with 12-15 year old girls.. The fact that he's allowed to run a piercing parlour where he can pierce young girls wherever they want (laws on piercing ages are very vague and there aren't enforced laws on how old someone needs to be for belly/nipple/ear piercings or all other "standard" things) and he has also offered to do free tattoos/piercings in return for drugs/sexual favours. He's scum and isn't very clean and I know several people he's tattooed that are underage (Legal age for ink is 18 here) and whenever he gets reported, the issue disappears and he's never charged.
Since I moved to this small ass redneck town I have had the same exact thing happen. They ask me if I like their shitty ink and call me a b**** when I tell them the truth. If you don't want to accept any answer then don't ask lol.
So how many Tasmanian devils have you seen?? haha, In my life i bet more men have taken off their clothes for me.. JUST to show me the Tasmanian devil on their beer gut.. or the classic black and grey "wolf" face on their shoulder..
I feel your pain.
I always just say.. yup.. smile and nod.. "Can you believe I only paid 5 cents and a case of keystone light for this b****?!"
Oh yeah buddy.. I believe it!
Here in chicago i think ive seen a million and a half white sox tattoos.. skyline tattoos.. bears.. OOOO AND my favorite IRISH PRIDE TATTOOS... YEEESH! and theyre always crooked, black and grey and BAD BAD BAD!!!! these people need to find a better way to express their love for shitty sports teams.. (no offense to anyone who LIKES them.. i dont WATCH sports.. ;)
But this one... oh this one.. Chris of Big Dogz Ink.. you amaze me.. I couldnt think of a better way to pay tribute to the woman that birthed you.

Amanda said:
Since I moved to this small ass redneck town I have had the same exact thing happen. They ask me if I like their shitty ink and call me a b**** when I tell them the truth. If you don't want to accept any answer then don't ask lol.
I knew this kid who had a tazmanian devil on roller blades tattooed on his back.

Yeah...
Richmond VA. We got an assload of rednecks and bad tattoos. Yee Haw!!

Daddy Cool said:
I just spit out a little part of my lunch laughing at this out loud! LOL I tried to keep my mouth shut but OMFG LOL! ! ! ! Poison that was just awesome. HA! What part of VA?

Poison Ivy said:
I know!!!!! I work in a bar and have a full sleeve on the right and half sleeve (for now) on left arm. Oh, and I live in Virginia... redneck central. "Dang girl! You're tatted up. Lemme show ya mine. It's a viking throwing a potato." What the.... Please! Stop the Madness!!!!!
hahaha, why do people do that. I don't get it. I happens to me all the time. Also working at a tattoo shop you get it all the time...hahaha

Oh the best was when a lady showed me her bacardi bat tattoo...seriously come on now!
Hahaha I needed a laugh,
My family is from North Carolina and I COMPLETELY understand :]
Xo Miss Kadi
This lady in her late 50's had just gotten a tattoo and was proud of it and just randomly decided to show me (i had just met her). She pulled down her shirt to show me a tattoo on her boob...and I couldn't tell what in the heck it was, I stared at it and thought it was a heart, not a cartoon heart, a human heart! But it was a Chesire Cat face!!! It just looked like a purple blob.
The sad part was that she said she didn't get any tattoos when she was younger because she didn't want them to look bad when she was old, but now this one will look great forever...
It's funny that when I saw this post, I hadn't been stopped for a show and tell by someone who wants to share their ink, but i was at the supermarket the other day and a guy was standing, staring at me while I was going through the checkout and he stood there waiting for 5 minutes, staring all the while, making me really uncomfortable. I went to grab my shopping and went to walk out and he stopped me to ask if my sleeve was a dragon (he must have been drunk in the middle of the day because it doesn't even look REMOTELY like a dragon) and then pulled up his shirt to show me his dragon over his nipple and his arm and then asked where I went and how often and when so he could come see me get inked... EW!
Recent update in my personal show and tell episodes...

Today...I had someone show off their fake sleeve and wanted to compare artwork. HOLY CRAP...have you guys seen these things??!! Shirts with fake tattoo sleeves?!

All I can say is...

P******.
A new idea! Ask if you can take a photo, then submit it to http://horribletattoos.blogspot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service