Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Often when someone sees my tattoos (mostly dudes) they want to show me theirs. Even if it is on their back and they have to strip off their shirt in the middle of the bar. Then, I have to pretend like it's not a shitty tattoo. I'm sure it happens everywhere. I live in North Carolina so there are mountain rednecks here, and they have tattoos such as:

A faded rebel flag
Daffy Duck with a rebel flag
An eagle flying behind an American Flag

You get the picture.
I had a yard sale and one of my redneck neighbors saw my boyfriends tattoos and did the usual, he pulled his shirt off in the middle of our yard and showed him his BUDWEISER tattoo he got his friend who lives in his basement to do for him. He asked my boyfriend if he thinks he should get it touched up. My boy instructed him to look into laser removal. HA!

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha.. on man.. thats EXACTLY what im sayin.. and i bet that girl is SO proud of that tattoo.. aww.. :( it makes me want to start a rescue for people with bad tattoos.. educate them, give them references, and send them to get cover-ups!!

Miss Hayley said:

Holy s***, that's f*****
Lolitadoll said:
AH AH AH! Too funny same here in the UK, except its a case of:
british bulldogs
union jacks
soccer teams tats.....

One exception tho, was David Beckham which i met about 9 years ago while working for Agent Provocateur as i was selling him some lingerie for Victoria, he commented on the tats on my legs, a keyhole and a key inside two hearts and said that he liked them .... then decided to lift up his shirt and pull his trousers to show me his Brooklyn tat that hed just had done....oh oh, i didnt mind at all...what a gorgeous man he was! And a little kinky in lingerie taste! :-)))

Now, i'm not a sports fan, nor am I a big beefy guy fan, but I have to totally agree... When you said that, I think I started getting hot flushes! I'm morbidly curious about the Beckhams, VIcki as well, I just can't hear enough about them, but has anyone actually heard David speak? His voice doesn't match his body!
Holy mother of all that is good, someone stop this guy. "JONAtnAN"?

PunkGirl_Inc said:
in the line of bad tattoos.. I always always show this page to people when they ask me about tattoos.. I tell them, this is what you get when you go to an artist you don't know who only charges $40 for a quarter sleeve... I KNOW you will LOVE this link.. and this guy still does tattoos.. and people apparently PAY for them.. There was an online petition at one time to get him to stop.. but I guess it didn't work..

http://www.bigdogzink.com/chris.html

Please.. don't scream...
AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Wink Holliday said:
Holy mother of all that is good, someone stop this guy. "JONAtnAN"?

PunkGirl_Inc said:
in the line of bad tattoos.. I always always show this page to people when they ask me about tattoos.. I tell them, this is what you get when you go to an artist you don't know who only charges $40 for a quarter sleeve... I KNOW you will LOVE this link.. and this guy still does tattoos.. and people apparently PAY for them.. There was an online petition at one time to get him to stop.. but I guess it didn't work..

http://www.bigdogzink.com/chris.html

Please.. don't scream...
I'm a midwife so i see a lot of belly tattoos - thats no problem, they stretch but they go back to normal.

But i saw one horror....it was Winnie the Pooh, holding a balloon with her first child's name in. OK fair enough not to my taste but it had been done all in straight lines and angles (Robot Winnie the Pooh?) , and the child'sname had been mispelt then very obvoiusly and carelessly corrected.
I asked her who did it and she said proudly "My boyfriend".
Oh god, I thought and said " oh...has he got a studio or anything?". She said "Not yet but he's setting one up soon" I made sure I found out where it was so I never go there!

Thing is, you can never tell people that their tattoo os crap, its just too mean!
omg...that guy Chris is TERRIBLE!!! I had the opportunity to get my right sleeve finished for $200...and I passed. Why?? because the guy was Hit-or-Miss.

With Tattoos, it's always the same....cheap ones aren't good, and good one's are never cheap! I respect the art, and accept the fact that I'm going to have to PAY good money to have beautiful artwork on my body!
Yeahhhhhhhhh.... I never know quite how to react when there is a really really shitty tattoo and somebody is SO PROUD OF IT. omfg... It makes me kinda mad that they could be so stupid.
One of the reasons I had my pinstriping done on my back (besides that just being where the artwork looked good) was that I knew that the quality of the line wasn't going to be as good as I wanted it... at least this way, I can't see it and be bugged by it every day! I like to think that I imagine it worse than it is. ;)
thats so funny because its true, i had the same thing happen to me in AZ.. whats up with the loony toons themes anyway?
LOL!!!!!

PunkGirl_Inc said:
Haha.. on man.. thats EXACTLY what im sayin.. and i bet that girl is SO proud of that tattoo.. aww.. :( it makes me want to start a rescue for people with bad tattoos.. educate them, give them references, and send them to get cover-ups!!

Miss Hayley said:

Holy s***, that's f*****
I have a friend who got a simple word across his back in a simple font. it is EVER so slightly crooked. He can't see it, but when I see him running around without a shirt, Hmmmm ... but he is of the opinion that, well there's nothing he can do about it now. But it probably helps that he cant see it.

Wink Holliday said:
One of the reasons I had my pinstriping done on my back (besides that just being where the artwork looked good) was that I knew that the quality of the line wasn't going to be as good as I wanted it... at least this way, I can't see it and be bugged by it every day! I like to think that I imagine it worse than it is. ;)
I know!!!!! I work in a bar and have a full sleeve on the right and half sleeve (for now) on left arm. Oh, and I live in Virginia... redneck central. "Dang girl! You're tatted up. Lemme show ya mine. It's a viking throwing a potato." What the.... Please! Stop the Madness!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service