Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Often when someone sees my tattoos (mostly dudes) they want to show me theirs. Even if it is on their back and they have to strip off their shirt in the middle of the bar. Then, I have to pretend like it's not a shitty tattoo. I'm sure it happens everywhere. I live in North Carolina so there are mountain rednecks here, and they have tattoos such as:

A faded rebel flag
Daffy Duck with a rebel flag
An eagle flying behind an American Flag

You get the picture.
I had a yard sale and one of my redneck neighbors saw my boyfriends tattoos and did the usual, he pulled his shirt off in the middle of our yard and showed him his BUDWEISER tattoo he got his friend who lives in his basement to do for him. He asked my boyfriend if he thinks he should get it touched up. My boy instructed him to look into laser removal. HA!

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have tattoos on my chest and so obviously i get guys staring at it/them (both the tattoos and the boobs beneath them) alot... my boyfriend has a tattoo on his chest and he has a habit of asking people if they want to see his tattoo and pulling up his shirt when theyre staring at mine.
Oh boy here's another redneck incident...I was at work (a bar) and sitting at a table writing some stuff down when this total dummy walked over and said,
"Thems tattoos real?"
Me-"Yep, there real."
Him-"Did that one on your chest hurt?"
Me-"uh huh, very much"
Him-"Does it go all over your tits?"
Me (w/ a your s******* me expression)-"NO, it doesn't go all over my TITS! Did you really just say that?"
Him-(Ignoring my question), "I got this one raught here on my chest" Pulls up his shirt, in the middle of the bar of course, to expose me his horrendous ink blot. I still don't know what the hell it was. It looked like someone threw a turd on him. Gaaawd what a idiot!
I look like this:

the best worst tattoo i've ever seen was one of my best friends'... we were 17 and really close to high school graduation... this poor girl paid $25 to some guy for a tattoo in HIS GARAGE and got what she'd hoped was a lotus blossom tramp stamp with some decorative lines and such. what she ended up with was an off-center artichoke, a squiggly line down into her ass crack below it, and a crooked infinity symbol above it.

she got it covered up after we turned 18, and i have to admit, that guy was a miracle worker... you can't even tell she'd had a tattoo before it.

but damn, it was hard to keep a straight face when she said it was "exactly what she'd wanted" and i thought a 5 year old could've drawn better!
A while back a friend of mine was apprenticing to be a tattoo artist. I was feeling stupid and decided to let him practice on me. I picked a design that's relatively simple, (flat black, straight lines) but through inexperience it still ended up just wrong. Whole portions were set too deep and are just blank and faded now (this was only 2 years ago) parts got infected and scabbed over, pulling the ink out of those areas (we did it in a mutual friends living room)... just a mess. My two consolations are that one day I will be able to get it covered, and that I wasn't the only friend to go under the needle for this guy, so there's a number of us with tattoos that match in their bad quality.

Live and learn, ya know?
This happens to me at work all the time. As for constantly visible tattoos, I only have a quarter sleeve on one arm and my chest piece, and it only barely just shows below my collar, but almost every day I have somone asking to see it. I don't mind any other time, but it really gets to me when I'm working. I hate to stop what I'm doing so some jerk can inspect my arm. The show and tell stuff bugs me to, once again, while I'm at work the last thing I want to do is talk tattoos. Hell even if somone comes in with fantastic tattoos, the last thing I'm gonna do is bug them to show me. Sure I'll look and admire, but I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing to harass them like people harass me. I dunno what it is with dudes being all cocky around tattooed gals. I for the most part have been wise with my tattoo decisions, I don't have anything horrible, some are better than others, but none are nearly as bad as the crap you're forcing me to look at. I spent good money and got good ink...you got a deal on your ink...aka a s*** job. Sorry I don't care about your tattoos buddy, the tribal on your arm makes me want to barf in my mouth, roll your sleeve back down and walk away.
Ha! That last part is too funny! With my tail between my legs, I've got to admit that I got a dinky tribal arm band like, 9 years ago and thought I was soo cool, haha. Well it's covered now, thank GOD. I love traditional tribal (especially the body suits) on someone if it's part of their heritage. Very cool stuff! But, the frat boy tribal arm bands are a bit overdone in my opinion!

Mummy's Little Monster said:
This happens to me at work all the time. As for constantly visible tattoos, I only have a quarter sleeve on one arm and my chest piece, and it only barely just shows below my collar, but almost every day I have somone asking to see it. I don't mind any other time, but it really gets to me when I'm working. I hate to stop what I'm doing so some jerk can inspect my arm. The show and tell stuff bugs me to, once again, while I'm at work the last thing I want to do is talk tattoos. Hell even if somone comes in with fantastic tattoos, the last thing I'm gonna do is bug them to show me. Sure I'll look and admire, but I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing to harass them like people harass me. I dunno what it is with dudes being all cocky around tattooed gals. I for the most part have been wise with my tattoo decisions, I don't have anything horrible, some are better than others, but none are nearly as bad as the crap you're forcing me to look at. I spent good money and got good ink...you got a deal on your ink...aka a s*** job. Sorry I don't care about your tattoos buddy, the tribal on your arm makes me want to barf in my mouth, roll your sleeve back down and walk away.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service