Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm quite proud of my idea. It's pretty simple too, feel free to steal it! I'm going to wear one of my cutest swingdresses, seamed stockings, a "WhistleBait"<-TM Apron, and a set of stick on horns in my hair.... What does this add up to you may ask... A Horny little Housewife!!!....

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to originally be Alice from the America McGee's Alice, but due to time I am not able to get the costume right, so I am going as dark Alice.
I was going to be the Baroness from GI Joe (I look exactly like the character just without the ample bosom) but couldn't find a catsuit in time. So instead I will be a pinup style witch. I'm using my Elvira dress from last year and improvising a little bit.
I wanted to go for the whole retro pinup theme, but decided to be Wilma from the Flintstones instead :)) I guess I'm going wayyyyyyy back in time :))
i thought about being wilma.. did you watch the show sheer genius on bravo? they did a great wilma on that show!

The Corset Factory said:
I wanted to go for the whole retro pinup theme, but decided to be Wilma from the Flintstones instead :)) I guess I'm going wayyyyyyy back in time :))
My husband is going to be Elvis and I will be Pricilla, not to original, but easy! Last year I went as the Black Dahlia...wore a black 40s dress, did dead make up with a gash across my face at my mouth and did 40s hair with a large black flower in it. Some people knew immediately who I was, but the teachers at my kid's school didn't like it, although they didn't mind the pirate hooker costumes other moms wore!
Thats a great costume! my honey will be away this weekend, but he wanted to be the milkman... so cute.
Kim Bombshell said:
My husband is going to be Elvis and I will be Pricilla, not to original, but easy! Last year I went as the Black Dahlia...wore a black 40s dress, did dead make up with a gash across my face at my mouth and did 40s hair with a large black flower in it. Some people knew immediately who I was, but the teachers at my kid's school didn't like it, although they didn't mind the pirate hooker costumes other moms wore!
I'm on a budget this year, so I bought a $5 cat tail and pinned it to a black short jumpsuit I have and I added ears and tah dah!, I'm a cat! I just didn't feel like spending $40 on a costume I would only wear once.
We aren't spending any money! Just vintage clothes and back combing my hair...ta da!

NolaChick said:
I'm on a budget this year, so I bought a $5 cat tail and pinned it to a black short jumpsuit I have and I added ears and tah dah!, I'm a cat! I just didn't feel like spending $40 on a costume I would only wear once.
no I didn't, I'm not crazy about my costume either :)) The wig is really weird looking :))

Ruby DeVille said:
i thought about being wilma.. did you watch the show sheer genius on bravo? they did a great wilma on that show!

The Corset Factory said:
I just finished my costume.. some of you saw it on my bog, but im so excited i have to share.. I'm going to be the creaturette from the black lagoon..
here are the finished pics..
and I have gloves, shoes, a flower for my hair.. I can't wait to post after party pics!!
Attachments:
oh my how cute!!!
I went as Snow White last year (picture attached from the preparty), this time I'm going as Cleopatra :D
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service