Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello all if you all haven't heard by now I am having a fashion show on Thursday Nov20th at 111 Minna st in San Francisco. It's gonna be a Rockabilly/Psychobilly/Punk rock fashion show. I am still looking for Donations and Sponsors and possibly 2 more vendors for the event. If you are intrested in Vending and you have your own table the space is $40. If you need a table the price is $50. Also the fashion show is donating funds to charity and we have Picked Miss Scarlett a little girl with the Rhett Syndrome disease.Part of the proceeds are going to her. So we are having a Raffle. Please contact me if you are intrested in donating items for both the Raffle or auction or being a Vendor. This is a great oppritunity as I am trying to get the local press involved such as the Guardian and the SF weekly, possibly reality check as well this is a chance to get your stuff seen. Please sign up and let me know and don't forget it's also a chance to help out a little girl who needs it. Please message me here or on myspace at myspace.com/rebeccamrangel

Thanks Guys
Rebecca

Views: 12

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me an address to send a donation!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!