Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Since it's that time of year and Halloween will be here next Friday, I thought I would ask what everyone's scary movies are! I love the older movies: Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street (the first one with Johnny Depp), and Texas Chainsaw Masacre are some of my faves.

I'm sure not everyone will be out toilet papering houses next weekend, so what movies do you have on your "Halloween Horror Movie" list?

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I usually have a Friday the 13th marathon, but not this year. Having a wedding instead. I will be first in line on 2/13 next year for the big Friday the 13th pt 9 release!
I love horror movies! Like you I dig the classics. I got my picture taken with Sid Haig at the most recent Horrorfind Weekend.

If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend the newest "Halloween" by Rob Zombie. I think I liked it better than the original! I also really liked "Devils Rejects" by Zombie... WAY better than "House of 1000 corpses".

If you haven't seen "Zombie" you should definitely try to find it. Its nuts. V for Vendetta was good too but I'm not sure if you would consider it a true horror movie.

Hope that helps!
I'm much more of a oldie but goodie type person. Old Hitchcock, Vertigo, Pyscho, etc. And I love the monster movies too! Original Frankenstein, Mummy, Dracula. Oh pure love.
Im into all kinds of horror movies, (Although the SAW ones are def. wearing thin) but, B-horror zombie movies most of all!! Think Evil Dead 1 and 2, Army of Darkness..Bruce Campbell KNOWS how to work sadistic humor! Undead and Alive....cowboys turning into zombies hehe also, My Zombie Boyfriend is a cute 80's flick about a highschool nerd trying to win over the popular girl...and ending up dying in the process...the movie, Reanimator, was good too...Elvira...
I love all horror movies, the horrible bad ones, funny ones and the holy crap thats scary ones! Honestly, I still think The Shinning and The Exorcist are one the scariest movies around!
Friday the 13th, Halloween, The Exorcist, etc. :) The Exorcist scars the S*** out of me. It's her face I think... My FAVORITE movie is The Shining. It's my fave besides reservoir dogs and clockwork orange. that movie is hilarious.
I'm so watching Psycho right now.
Bloodsucking Freaks is on the top of my list, along with The hills have eyes, and All Elvira movies! Happy Halloween dearies, hope it's a scary one! oh & dead alive, army of darkness, otis is a good new one, not really horror, but pretty sadistic & funny.
Awesome! I totally forgot about that one!

Babycakes said:
Still to this day Jack Nicholson in The Shining still gives me the creeps. This is still my favorite scary movie of all time

Definitely a classic. The original, of course. Not that horrible Vince Vaughn remake. LOL.

Cassie Wanda said:
I'm so watching Psycho right now.
angel said:
Bloodsucking Freaks is on the top of my list, along with The hills have eyes, and All Elvira movies! Happy Halloween dearies, hope it's a scary one! oh & dead alive, army of darkness, otis is a good new one, not really horror, but pretty sadistic & funny.

If you haven't seen it, check out "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things". It's an older movie directed by Benjamin "Bob" Clark (A Christmas Story). It's got that great dark celuloid feel that "Bloodsucking Freaks" has.
I too love any kind of horror movie...the scarier the better. Thanks to The Shining I cant watch a movie with Jack Nicholson tho he is a GREAT actor. As for The Exorcist, very scary and tho Im not religious, I will not allow it to be watched in my own home!! But I have to say my fave is Queen of the Damned...Stuart Townsend makes on hot vampire!!
Chloe' Lynne said:
I love all horror movies, the horrible bad ones, funny ones and the holy crap thats scary ones! Honestly, I still think The Shinning and The Exorcist are one the scariest movies around!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service