Advertise on PinupLifestyle
You've asked for it, and waited patiently for it, so here ya go, folks: the official 2011 PinupLifestyle Calendar is available to order NOW! Pass the news along to your friends, family, and fans. They'll definitely want to get their hands on one of these!! We hate to brag, (Okay, no we don't. It's really that good!) but this is by far the highest quality pinup calendar you'll ever have in your hands. Leave the thumbtacks in the drawer - this one will need a nail to hang! It includes 12 months of incredible pinup images submitted by members of our very own community. Plus, we added a bonus 13th month (January 2012) that was selected by Retro Lovely Magazine. And as if that's not enough... we even have a premium option available that is printed on thick, gorgeous, white gloss paper and measures 13.5" x 19" !

ORDER HERE!

Below are all the talented people included in the calendar, listed photographer / model and in no particular order:

*Dana Brushette / Kristen Aubin
*Vara Pappas / LaurenWK
*Ama Lea / Stephanie
*Wicked Lens Imaging / Coley Dawn
*Melanie Titus / Miriam Pelletier
*Anna Bugera / Olga Phillips
*Boudoir Louisville / Catherine Jones & Brittany Jean
*YStudio / Lynnette Fisher & Kevin Jacobson
*Yellow Bubbles / Aubrey London
*California Redwoods Photography / Ms. Vicious
*Mike Basso / Shelby Loveland
*Redrum Collaboration / Shalynn Monrose
*Philip Austin / Lisa Ann McKeehan
*Mendoza at Retro Photostudio / Fae Raven
*Xquizit PiX / Kiti Kobain
*Jillian Danielson / Lainey Belle
*Girlie Show Photography / Staci Louise
*Joy Wong Photography / Lauren Luck

Cover image by Holly West Photography.

Congrats to you all! Thank you so much to everyone who entered the contest, we appreciate your support & participation!

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SO AWESOME! CONGRATS!
OMG DESI!!!! You look spectacular on the cover!!!! I am on ordering it now. So excited. Congrats again to all that contributed. xo
ORDERED! Cant wait!
Great cover!
So happy for Girlie Show Photography! Check her out if you live in or around OC..She's GREAT!
The holidays are just around the corner! This makes a perfect gift!! Order now to ensure delivery by Christmas!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING to the US on the 2011 Calendar before Friday, December 10th!

Guaranteed Christmas delivery until December 14th!
Miss Taryn Marie, you are to be commended for supporting the models who will grace the 2011 calendar ! You exemplify what true supporter you are to PL. It is a real privilage to know someone as gracious as you ! Thank You, mark

Miss Taryn Marie {★} said:
Congrats to all the winners!! I can't wait to see!!
cool..
It's a shame this calendar is $15 to ship to my house. I almost bought one.

Indeed! There are no economical forms of shipping internationally for oddly shaped packages, It's neigher small nor light, that doesn't help! Wish it was something we had control of, but we rely on external resources for shipping.

e

Ida Baker said:

It's a shame this calendar is $15 to ship to my house. I almost bought one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service