Advertise on PinupLifestyle
This house, built in 1960 and offered for sale for the first time in 48 years, is practically a time capsule of the era. There's a TYPEWRITER in the office, fer chrissake! If you live, or want to live, in New Zealand, then snap this beauty up! (Click on that link to see the house in all its glory!)

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The kitchen hurts, but the laundry room is wonderful! As is that sideboard/storage thingie in the living room. What are those called? That oddly placed clock HAS to go, though. It's creeping me out.

Poppy Fields said:
"In original condition..." No kidding.
What is it about Australia and New Zealand? Is there some fabulous mid-20th century time warp down there? I'm from the deep southern hemisphere and I never noticed anything like this...

The kitchen is the best! It reminds me of the Sindy doll kitchen I wanted when I was wee:

[Pictures won't load. Hope attachments work.]
Attachments:
That has "choking hazard" written all over it! Not like the Barbie Dream House, ca. 1962, that my sister and I shared as little girls:

Yeah, really. Pretty sure Grandma tossed it out when she and Grandpa moved to the condo. I'm going to go into the corner a die a little bit inside now.

Poppy Fields said:
The kitchen is the best! It reminds me of the Sindy doll kitchen I wanted when I was wee:

[Pictures won't load. Hope attachments work.]
No dying! It's beautiful and charming, something that modern toys lack severely.
Kids were smarter in those days. We knew a) not to eat our toys and b)to keep it to ourselves if we did, otherwise it would get taken away ;D

Wink Holliday said:
That has "choking hazard" written all over it! Not like the Barbie Dream House, ca. 1962, that my sister and I shared as little girls:

Yeah, really. Pretty sure Grandma tossed it out when she and Grandpa moved to the condo. I'm going to go into the corner a die a little bit inside now.

i want to live there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service