Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I am planning a 1950's Themed wedding for May 2012!!! I am soooo intrigued by everything pin-up and 1950's!!! This has recently become my life!!!

I am looking for ideas, suggestions, possibly even sponsors in the Houston area for Photography, Hair, Make-Up those sort of things!!!!

Thanks in Advance :))

Views: 2682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a wedding in Aug and i would love to have this same theme, im in garden grove (OC). I need a VENUE!!

Congrats! If you need a Muah for you wedding? I'm a professional Los Angeles based "Wedding Wire Rated" Muah. Check out my website for details and my work-   www.rockmymakeup.net 

Best wishes!

xoxo

Shanna Cistulli

Awesome! I am planning my 10-year vow renewals and have the same theme going for our celebration. Good Luck to you!!!!

I had a traditional 1950's style wedding in 2010. here are some photos from the wedding to help with ideas!

good luck!

xoxo

Shanna Cistulli

I used a vintage veil, gloves, purse, Vintage 1954 cake topper, vintage garter.. my grandma's.. our color were Baby blue, Ivory, Gold and Black. My dress was Dolly Couture. www.dollycouture.com,  Our tables were named after 1950's stars and starlets and musicans instead of numbered. We had old 1940's and 1950's black and white family wedding photos at all of the tables with the flowers.

So freekin cute!!!!!

Rock My Makeup said:

I had a traditional 1950's style wedding in 2010. here are some photos from the wedding to help with ideas!

good luck!

xoxo

Shanna Cistulli

I might have a dress or two that fits you theme.The Trousseau on etsy  I have others not shown, as well, and will offer a discount for those who mention they found me on Pinuplifetsyle.com.  

One thing I often do is pass great dresses along to brides who are handy with sewing at a discounted price.  I call these dresses my, "Love me Again Line", and they are beautiful dresses who need special TLC for one last walk down the aisle.  

Vintage is a great way to get a high quality dress for a fantastic price.  Remember, in the end you will have two main things left to bring back the memories of the day, your dress and your photographs.  When you budget, keep that in mind.    

I believe Betty Red wedding was definetly 50's I am not sure the post is still on here but you should check out her page and see if she has some pics there. 

In the Houston area for hair and makeup with the 50's style there are 2 girls that I know of that are amazing. I don't have their websites on hand right now. However they are on fb. One is Fancy Faces and Hair by Jessica, the other is Rockin Rollers-Vintage Hair by Natalie. Also check out Kat's Meow Salon. I also have a friend that does photography. Hope this helps!

http://www.l-a-photographie.com

Thank you all so much for all your help and suggestions!!! Keep em coming :))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service