Advertise on PinupLifestyle

"Back in 1920s America, the Hans Kasemann Midgets were the biggest little thing in Vaudeville. Travelling from theatre to music hall, the group of little performers put on dance routines and comedy skits to delighted audiences across the U.S.

The Hans Kasemann troupe featured the pint-sized Pick sisters, Olga and Auguste (shown below), as well as stunted celebrities Anna Rockel and Willie Rolle - all singing, all dancing, all vertically challenged."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154516/DIDDY-Von-Teese-Pho...

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Neat! I love Vaudeville. Back in the 90's there was a Vaudeville theater here in the Bay called the Gaslighter. They did all traditional Vaudeville shows. It was a ton of fun...I wish they were still around.

Isn't there still a Gaslight-something or other in San Diego? I couldn't be completely wrong. 

The pictures in the article are great, though I am wondering why there was a comparison of Vaudeville Burlesque to Modern Burlesque. I think the author just wanted to throw in a picture of Dida Von Teese for good measure. LOL 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service