Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes he is, him and his friends use to play all the time. Better then going to a bar right? LOL. But he'll never play WoW, I'll dump him if he does.

Cherri Bombe said:
Roxy, is your man a D&D freak, too? Although, Bobby has moved on to World of Warcraft these days!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
This one is for TC....

and although this is from final fantasy, it reminds me of the Friday the 13th game for the NES... and I love that game!

awe Rox.. don't be so harsh.. Xavier plays wow.. and I do too.. well, sorta.. I don't play as much as I want to... it's a fun game!!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Yes he is, him and his friends use to play all the time. Better then going to a bar right? LOL. But he'll never play WoW, I'll dump him if he does.

Cherri Bombe said:
Roxy, is your man a D&D freak, too? Although, Bobby has moved on to World of Warcraft these days!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
This one is for TC....

and although this is from final fantasy, it reminds me of the Friday the 13th game for the NES... and I love that game!

No disrespect meant to anyone who plays!! But I've personally seen 2 marriages broken up, and had numerous friendships strained because of it. In fact, my own marriage hit the crapper because of a certain online game. So it's a personal choice not to date anyone who plays. But I'm totally upfront about it, he knows how I feel, and he's ok with it. If you are one of those AMAZING people who can balance WoW and life, I applaud you!! Not many can.

Miss Nikki Sin{★} said:
awe Rox.. don't be so harsh.. Xavier plays wow.. and I do too.. well, sorta.. I don't play as much as I want to... it's a fun game!!
Some games I played as a kid that I thought were really well done as cupcakes.

Side note: I used play DnD all the damn time, and I've had 2 separate bouts with WoW. It's just not my thing now. And if my option is playing a game I might get dangerously addicted to or date a phenomenal woman? No contest.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service