Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'vote' (15)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Model

Please help me win The Pin-Up Magazine's pin-up of the month contest!

Hello Lovelies!  I am in the running to be The Pin-Up Magazine's pin-up of the month for December. I could win a 4 page spread and feature…

Started by Sarah Vamp

0 Dec 7, 2012

Model

New FB Contest, please help me out!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439575932753979&set=a.439572136087692.106691.200630129981895&type=1&theater Thanks :)

Started by Pixel Winters

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Cupcake Terror

Model

My first photo contest submission

So, i've officially submitted my first pin up photo into a contest. Can y'all please vote for me here?   https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.…

Started by LaurelDiamond

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

Model

Please vote for me to become a Rabid Girl and be published in Rabid Magazine!

Hey Everyone! I am in a contest on Facebook to become one of the Rabid Girls and to be published in Rabid Magazine. It would mean a lot to…

Started by Sarah Vamp

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Little Miss

VOTE NOW FOR YOUR 3 FAVORITE PINUPS IN THE PINUP KITTEN OF THE YEAR COMP!

The 1st Annual Pinup Kitten Of The Year Competition has just commenced with the launch of our online voting poll!   HIT THIS LINK TO VIEW T…

Started by Miss Poppycock

0 Sep 15, 2011

Kreepy Tiki Revenge Poster Girl Contest!! NEED VOTES PLEASE!!!

I am in a contest with some uber awesome prizes and need all of you dolls to rally and vote for me!! Just visit Kreepy tiki boutiques Faceb…

Started by Amanda Arsenic

0 Jul 23, 2011

Fans help us choose our new November Pinup Girl shot

~ VOTE NOW ~ The Warbird Pinup Girls fans are helping choose our November pinup girl image! choose November #1 or November #2 in our facebo…

Started by Warbird Pinup Girls

0 May 3, 2011

Vote For Amanda Arsenic!! Sleighmate - Pinup Girl Interrupted Oh Pretty please!!

My name is Amanda Arsenic I've been in a bunch of contests latly, but I would really love to win this one!! There are tons of beautiful lad…

0 Jan 2, 2011

Please go vote for me!! C'mon I'm Cute!!

My name is Amanda Arsenic!! I've been a PL member for almost 2 years!! Finally all the work I've been doing is paying of!! I'm up for two…

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Amanda Arsenic

Krypta Kouture's model search on facebook!!

i know alot of us pl girls are in this contest but please check mine out i really want to win this thing!! just like my photo im "the bride…

0 Dec 4, 2010

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service