Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'pin-up' (46)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

To purchase or not to purchase clothing for models to use in a photoshoots

Hey there,well I looking for some cute stuff for work when I cam across some nice dresses with a pin up feel in Goodwill. All of these dres…

Started by Ms. K

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

2013 Zombie Pin-Up Calendar still available

Hey kids,  I still have some of my 2013 zombie pin-up calendars "Jobs for the Ghouls" available from my website. It's only £10 GBP and I'm…

Started by The Pinup Project

0 Jan 5, 2013

Model

Please help me win The Pin-Up Magazine's pin-up of the month contest!

Hello Lovelies!  I am in the running to be The Pin-Up Magazine's pin-up of the month for December. I could win a 4 page spread and feature…

Started by Sarah Vamp

0 Dec 7, 2012

Artist

Rubber corset waist reduction test

Hi ladies, I have decided to use the month of October to test out the waist slimming claim of Squeem rubber waist cinchers...that wearing o…

Started by Lilly F Elliott

0 Oct 1, 2012

Simple backdrops for a DIY kind of guy?

Hey there, I am looking for some advice, hope you can help guide me a bit on this. I'm an amature looking at doing a more professional cal…

Started by Buckaroo

22 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Vivian Tyler

Vendor

For Sale - An assortment of vintage, pinup, rockabilly style clothing/home decor! Cheryl's Boutiques

So I'm starting up a little boutique called Cheryl's Boutiques, the website isn't completed yet, but we're almost there... Contact me for s…

Started by Cheryl's Boutiques

0 Mar 26, 2012

Pin-Up Lovers Unite!! Help us Stage the First Ever Reading of a Pin-Up Musical!!

Art of the Pin-Up Girl: A Musical Journey through the History of the American Pin-Up!

Started by Heather Storm

0 Mar 23, 2012

Model

Hair Accessories and Jewellery

Hey Ladies!! TONS of new products have been added at www.jenkaboomdesigns.com All products are hand-made with love <3

Started by Jen Kaboom

0 Mar 14, 2012

Nikki Napalm's Pin-Up Hair Tutorial

Here's a quick video tutorial on victory rolls.  Enjoy! :)

Started by Nikki Napalm

0 Jan 23, 2012

"Plus Size" Pin-Up's

I am interested in finding out if there are any "plus size" (oh god how I hate that term - sorry!) pin-up models here and how they got star…

Started by Manda

81 May 25, 2011
Reply by Tracy 'Dezzie' Rhodes {★}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by