Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (103)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Photographic Faux Pas

Those with and without critical eyes on photographic images see certain inconsistencies, mistakes, errors, or faux pas.  Everyone is welcom…

Started by Admirer of Beauty

10 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by lingerieCD

Applications are now open for the 2014 Pin Up Perfection Pageant

Applications are now open for our 2014 Pin Up Perfection Pageant! The pageant will be held in Pittsburgh Pa and is June 21st. The pageant i…

Started by Pin Up Perfection Magazine

0 Jan 23, 2014

Model

Charging as a model?

I personally don't do this, but I am curious of who does and how do you do it? To me unless I am getting paid for like modeling products, I…

Started by Ginger Valiant

8 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

Pin Up Perfection Magazine Issue 15 with Go Go Amy is now on sale!

She'll get you go go going... We are thrilled to have Go Go Amy gracing our cover once again. She talks to a little bit about her traveling…

0 Nov 11, 2013

Coming soon! PinupLifestyle.com IN PRINT, a bi-annual archive!

Ahhh, we've been asked so many times to launch a proper magazine, at one point we did explore the option, but neither of us are publishers,…

Started by PL Team

36 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Ginger Valiant

Halloween Hotties

It's that time of year again! Check out these Halloween Hotties! Miss Deanna Deadly helps us ring in the Halloween season and Daria D'Beauv…

0 Oct 1, 2013

See yourself in Retro Lovely Magazine, courtesy of PinupLifestyle!

We're looking for some fabulous faces to represent PinupLifestyle.com in the next issue of Retro Lovely Magazine! As you may have noticed…

Started by PL Team

431 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Dolly Darling

Black and White Beauties

Beautiful girls in black and white. These classic beauties aren't bringing sexy back, they are showing you how it's done! Get your copy tod…

0 Sep 1, 2013

Pin Up Perfection Issue 14 now on sale!

In this issue we bring you one tasty dish, the one and only Miss Dish Delish, winner of the Pin Up Perfection Pageant 2013. We also have an…

0 Aug 19, 2013

2013 Coffee Table Book

Hot off the press, check out our 2013 coffee table book. Our favorite pin ups of the year. These girls are the best of the best. 100 full p…

0 Jul 22, 2013

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service