Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (31)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Model

New country pin up style music video

Hi there!  A friend photographs the band Carli-Jo, and they just did a new country pinup girl styled music video, so I wanted to share with…

Started by jessesage

0 May 15, 2013

Purrrlesque! with Whiskey Christy and the Half Pint Orchestra in Winston Salem

Purrrlesque! Live in Winston Salem Purrrlesque!, Voted BEST Burlesque for 2011 and 2012, goes LIVE withWhiskey Christy and the Half Pint Or…

Started by Jenn Martin

0 Aug 17, 2012

How do you get licensing or rights to the music you perform to?

I don't know the first thing about getting music for performances- so please- if you could help me out, I would certainly appreciate it.Als…

Started by Rebecca Danger

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Danger

Public Domain Music?

Does anyone know of a source of public domain music that is free for commercial use?  More specifically, if there is any that is swing or b…

Started by Rebecca Danger

0 Mar 17, 2012

leak for 2012 album release!! take a look O_o

http://soundcloud.com/eldulcelobo/como-te-gusta-feat-la-leiden here is a sneak peak to my album release,  when ive played it live ive b…

Started by El Dulce Lobo

0 Jan 10, 2012

Pin Up Music

Hey there ladies. I am looking to make a compilation of great pin up songs/music to use at shoots to create the mood a bit better. I am loo…

Started by Paul Ferris {★}

23 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Saligia

Help Canadian Psycho!

Hey there, looking for a unique X-mas gift? Or just some good karma points? Then please consider helping out this little film about the psy…

Started by Anita Fixx

0 Nov 22, 2011

Brian Setzer is coming to Des Moines area this December !

Hey ! I am so excited that i made a typing error ! : - )  What I meant to say to all you PinUp ladies who live in the Des Moines area. I'm…

Started by 7thAirForceVet

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

Just updated my website to include a section for models...

So my website went from being a place to showcase just my art and videos to a place that showcases beautiful women as well...Not quite pin…

Started by myk

0 Aug 2, 2011

A great new artist!

You may have heard of her,  but wanted to post for those that haven't since the USA doesnt really know her yet.  Her name is Caro Emerald.…

Started by Tracy 'Dezzie' Rhodes {★}

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Rockabillybaby

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by