Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (75)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Vendor

Be the official Pin Up of The Week for The Oblong Box Shop!

Hi Kittens!!! Enter my Pin Up of the Week contest! Just submit your photo to be featured on my website, instagram and Facebook page for the…

Started by theoblongboxshop

0 Apr 10, 2014

Model

Miss Pinup Scandinavia 2014

This summer Pinups and Kustoms Online Magazine based out of Sweden will arrange the first “Miss Pinup Scandinavia” ever in collaboration wi…

Started by MirAnna {★}

0 Feb 19, 2014

Model

Help me become Vintage Suits by Mary's next Scandalous Girl!

Hi Everyone!  I am currently in a contest on Facebook to be Vintage Suits by Mary's new scandalous girl! It would be greatly appreciated if…

Started by Sarah Vamp

0 May 7, 2013

Model

I'm in the Ink-N-Iron Pin-Up Pageant!

I know many girls are in this competition but there's no reason you can't vote for me :)  I'd love to make it to the top 12 and go to Long…

Started by Tessara

0 Mar 8, 2013

Model

Ink and Iron Queen of the Courts Pinup Pageant!!!!!

So here is the link to the Ink-n-Iron pinup pageant contest. PLEASE help me make it to the top 12 and vote for me! You have to register to…

Started by Babydoll Lacie

0 Mar 4, 2013

Missy Ink Cover contest

Hello lovely people! Please help me win this contest and get a cover on Missy Ink! All you have to do is click "like" on my photo and if yo…

Started by Anita Fixx

0 Mar 2, 2013

Model

Please help me win The Pin-Up Magazine's pin-up of the month contest!

Hello Lovelies!  I am in the running to be The Pin-Up Magazine's pin-up of the month for December. I could win a 4 page spread and feature…

Started by Sarah Vamp

0 Dec 7, 2012

The Pin Up's December Contest

Hello all you lovely vintage ladies! We want to invite you to enter our December 2012 Pin Up of the Month Contest. Starts December 5th, so…

Started by The Pin Up Magazine

0 Dec 3, 2012

Please Vote -Contest Help-

Hey there PL! I just entered my very first pin up contest! While I'm normally really shy, my friends supported me and encouraged me to try…

Started by Lolita Black

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

Model

New FB Contest, please help me out!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439575932753979&set=a.439572136087692.106691.200630129981895&type=1&theater Thanks :)

Started by Pixel Winters

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Cupcake Terror

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by