Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Nicole Katherine Designs's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Happening Now...

"Hi there, I have some costume pieces and discounted inventory like sailor outfits, e…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Dec 15, 2010 to Wanted: Wigs, Costume Bits, Cute & Awesome Things (SF Bay Area)p

5 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by PaintedLadyPinUps

"Jason: The beach wear photos were beautiful. You did a great job as always. We all l…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Dec 15, 2010 to "At the Beach" Photo Contest: SEE WINNER!

28 May 7, 2011
Reply by Retro Swimwear

"What part of Canada you from? I know of someone from Calgary that's most likely goin…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Oct 17, 2010 to Any Canadians plan on going to VLV 14 2011

3 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Love everyone's responses When Nicole Katherine Designs was just a hobby, and went…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 25, 2010 to What do you do for a living?

61 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Miss Monique-Lovely

"I'm still trying to secure a location in Sacramento and I am going to shoot for late…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 25, 2010 to Nicole Katherine's patternmaking classes, make your own wardrobe on a budget!

5 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Miss Nikki Sin{★}

"Hmmm... I don't know where to begin on this one. I've actually used girls under 5'6"…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 21, 2010 to A Designer's Advice to Aspiring Models

47 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by DottieMae

"al pastor with nopales salad, rice and beans OR... shepherd's pie w/ soda bread and…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 20, 2010 to If you had to eat the same meal three times a day, every day, for the rest of your life, what would it be?

26 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Betty Maraschino {Madam}

"So true... when I select girls there's a LOT that I'm taking into consideration. The…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 20, 2010 to A Designer's Advice to Aspiring Models

47 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by DottieMae

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with being tattooed. I've got em, hate half of em n…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 20, 2010 to A Designer's Advice to Aspiring Models

47 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by DottieMae

"That's well stated advice. Having a child usually makes people slow down or quit Umm…"

Nicole Katherine Designs replied Aug 16, 2010 to SOBRIETY

18 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ricia

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by