Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Rafael Vizcara's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Happening Now...

"At this point I am beginning to hear "Circus Music"  "

Rafael Vizcara replied Oct 8, 2011 to Anyone else gotten the boot from Facebook due to a photo???

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"More power to you darling.  :) I agree on your outlook on the reason of you being a…"

Rafael Vizcara replied Oct 8, 2011 to Anyone else gotten the boot from Facebook due to a photo???

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"Very well articulated and put to words. Far better than I could have done. The point…"

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"OMG! I have told you and so has Trousou above their site is to big and they have lit…"

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"So now your complaining about being broke and not being able to afford a your ownshi…"

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"We are not putting you down for using Facebook we are putting down the notion that y…"

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"final conclusion so FB does not suck any more "Wasted" time from our lives I end thi…"

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"Thank god for some common sense and bringing in a bit of reality for change in this…"

Rafael Vizcara replied Oct 7, 2011 to Anyone else gotten the boot from Facebook due to a photo???

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"You are beating a dead horse here.. Yes we all get your point you are making how the…"

Rafael Vizcara replied Oct 7, 2011 to Anyone else gotten the boot from Facebook due to a photo???

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"Trousseau you put it best... Like I mentioned earlier "Their House Their rules" no m…"

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service