Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Vestige Photography's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Happening Now...

"Yeah girl youre always welcome ;) Hey do you have room in your room at the queen ma…"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 12, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Thanks a bunch ! hehe"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 12, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Hey girl! Let me know if ya wanna ride with me! "

Vestige Photography replied Mar 11, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"That's just one area! Theres also a rock shower, victorian bathroom and gorgeous bed…"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 10, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Yeah girlie! Nice icon- btw ;)"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 10, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"I'll be in London in September ;)"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 8, 2010 to Finding a Photographer?

6 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Kristy C

"Just send me a message and ill give you my contact info so you can contact me when y…"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 3, 2010 to MODELS: FREE PHOTO AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY: Are you a tatoooed pin-up going to Ink and Iron?

25 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mimi La Minkz

"Thanks Edson, hope to see yall there!"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 1, 2010 to MODELS: FREE PHOTO AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY: Are you a tatoooed pin-up going to Ink and Iron?

25 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mimi La Minkz

"You guys are funny. Im offering 2 minute sessions on one backdrop for the Tattoo Lif…"

Vestige Photography replied Feb 23, 2010 to MODELS: FREE PHOTO AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY: Are you a tatoooed pin-up going to Ink and Iron?

25 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mimi La Minkz

"Cool PLEASE PLEASE come up to me and introduce yourselves ladies!!! See you there Ro…"

Vestige Photography replied Feb 5, 2010 to MODELS: FREE PHOTO AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY: Are you a tatoooed pin-up going to Ink and Iron?

25 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mimi La Minkz

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service